Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: batch render
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers batch render Post 24423 by Vitor on Thursday 11th of July 2002 10:32:51 AM
Old 07-11-2002
Data batch render

I'm interested in getting unix in my pc, can someone tell me where and how can I get it. I'm a complete virgin about unix, I work in 3d animation and i need unix to make batch rendering work in Maya. Another question is: how do I know what hardware is compatible with unix and do I need any drivers to make it work? Any help would be apreciated,thanks.

Last edited by Vitor; 07-11-2002 at 01:37 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

batch file

what is a command to call a batch file from a c++ program when called with the argument which is a text file, then how to print that text file on a printer. please help me with code if possible (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramneek
3 Replies

2. Programming

How to render solid borders in NCURSES windows

Hello All Gr8 Linux Developers Out There, Background ========= I have created a ncurses application that is suppose to run only on the Linux's virtual console. This application will heavily utilize the ncurses windows to show window-based UI to the user. I am using CentOS5.x. The terminal for... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ku@ntum
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing a batch of files within a shell script with option to refire the individual files in batch

Hello everyone. I am new to shell scripting and i am required to create a shell script, the purpose of which i will explain below. I am on a solaris server btw. Before delving into the requirements, i will give youse an overview of what is currently in place and its purpose. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goddevil
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch or not if/then

I am having trouble modifying a .sh that allows the user to run different command based of an input. So based on the user input of Y or N a different command is run. Thank you :). #!/bin/bash while true do printf "Is this a batch : " ; read id && break If "$id" = Y, Then... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
14 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

On ResearchGate: Researchers render cyberspace like a 3D video game ... by Katherine Lindemann

FYI. On ResearchGate: Researchers render cyberspace like a 3D video game to make identifying threats easier 24th July 2017 by Katherine Lindemann Cybersecurity analysts may soon be able to travel through cyberspace like outer space and see attacks with the naked eye. On ResearchGate:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
man(1)							     Code::Blocks IDE man page							    man(1)

NAME
Code::Blocks - The open-source, cross-platform IDE SYNOPSIS
codeblocks [-h] [-ns] [-d] [--prefix <str>] [-p <str>] [--profile <str>] [--rebuild] [--build] [--target <str>] [--no-batch-window-close] [--batch-build-notify] [filename(s)...] DESCRIPTION
codeblocks launches the Code::Blocks IDE. Its various command-line arguments are listed below. OPTIONS
-h, --help Displays the list of accepted command-line arguments. -ns Do not display a splash screen on startup. The splash screen can be completely disabled in the program's environment options. -d Enable the debugging log. --prefix Specify an alternate path for Code::Blocks to find its shared files. -p, --profile Set which profile to use. If you set the profile to ask , Code::Blocks will display a list with all the known profiles to choose from. --rebuild Start a batch rebuild (i.e. "clean" and "build") job on the filenames passed as arguments. The filenames can be either projects or workspaces. --build Start a batch build (i.e. no "clean") job on the filenames passed as arguments. The filenames can be either projects or workspaces. --target Specify a single build target to build in the batch build (or rebuild) job. --no-batch-window-close When the batch job ends, the log window closes too. This option keeps it open until you manually close it. --batch-build-notify Display a message when the batch job finishes. EXAMPLES
Batch build myproject.cpp, only the "Debug" target and keep the batch job window open when finished: codeblocks --build --target="Debug" --no-batch-window-close myproject.cbp Batch rebuild everything in myproject.cpp: codeblocks --rebuild myproject.cbp AUTHOR
Yiannis "mandrav" Mandravellos (mandrav@codeblocks.org) HISTORY
2006 - Initial version 1.0 10 July 2006 man(1)