Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Sco Unix Online Documentation Post 24191 by BAM on Monday 8th of July 2002 07:09:22 AM
Old 07-08-2002
Sco Unix Online Documentation

help would be appreciated, thanks.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Oracle documentation online

Anyone know where I can find good information/documentation online? Thanks, Chuck (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

KSH UNIX documentation

Hello, I am looking for a general KSH UNIX documentation on the web. Would you have an URL ? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Filippo
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Security in Unix - Documentation

Hello, I'm trying to find a Unix documentation about security! I mean I nead something very complex and complete, not just a document about kerberos, a document about securing against atack ... or others like those. I woulde like if exists, a documentation based on levels of security and expanding... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: octav
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Seeking UNIX documentation

Hi, I am looking for documentation (PDF, DOC, books, web ...) about UNIX scripts. What could you advice me ? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Filippo
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Unix installation documentation

I need to install unix (sun solaries) on my machine. Could you please send me the documentation regarding unix (sun solaries) installation. Regards, Rajesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmrajesh21
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Unix software & documentation.

I need to install unix sun solaries software on my machine. But i don't have software & documentation to install on my system. Could you please send me the free software and documentation regarding unix sun solaries? Regards, rajesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pmrajesh21
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO system V documentation

Hi! I'm about to throw away a shelf meter or so of SCO system V official documentation. The original beige binders. I'm not sure if there is a shortage of these old books, but if anyone near Gothenburg, Sweden has use for them. Drop me a line at : martin (dot) rudolfson at mac (dot) com Martin (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iMan
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

Need HP unix documentation for beginner

Hello All, I am working in HP unix since 5 years on application and support. But in order to get opportunity out side i need to learn admintration Can somebody help me to guide hot start for this. Do we have any doc(pdf) to start with. Thanks Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Online UNIX intermediate level documentation

Hi, Can maybe some of the UNIX-guys recommend an online UNIX intermediate level documentation with examples (not too dry :-). More the post-beginner level, for someone who has to play around with files and directories, with chmod, grep, sed, a little awk maybe... bw, Omar KN (once tasted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OmarKN
2 Replies
Bio::Structure::StructureI(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Bio::Structure::StructureI(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Structure::StructureI - Abstract Interface for a Structure objects SYNOPSIS
Give standard usage here DESCRIPTION
Describe the interface here FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Kris Boulez Email kris.boulez@algonomics.com APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Structure::StructureI(3pm)