Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: if flags
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers if flags Post 2308 by kristy on Monday 7th of May 2001 10:56:34 AM
Old 05-07-2001
ok, I've investigated further and it doesn't look like I'm on the right track with this.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Processes Communication Only with flags!

hello everybody and a happy new year! i am trying the client-server model...i have no problem with sockets etc... especially for server:there is a father who is listening for TCP connections from clients,the later send commands which parent shares to his children. then children execute... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vaggelakis
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question about Setting Flags

I have a script which will look for a test folder under the parent directory. If the folder contains test folder then create the same directory structure in other remote machine. Once the directories are created then transfer all the contents of that test folder. this is what i am doing :- ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris1234
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

flags inside .cshrc

Hi, I use a specific utility in my .cshrc for setting up the right fonts and I believe it's sufficient to run it once for a whole session. Since I have sourced it in my .cshrc, it runs every time I do a source of .cshrc or invoke every new terminal. To resolve this issue, I thought of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oldtrash
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

arp output (flags)

I'm running an arp -an on a Solaris 10 box. We're using IPMP. One of the systems is not able to see a host on the same network. The only difference between the two systems (one is having a problem, the other isn't) at least so far is the output of arp: # arp -an | grep 224.55 e1000g5... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BOFH
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to identify the flags by scripts.

Hi, I have two different scripts sap_ftp.sh and sap_ftp_dd.sh which are running continously in background. I am using another script called start.sh to launch these two scripts. Either one script will process files at a time . During that time other script will sleep.. Each script will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhargav20
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XLF90 Flags to PGF90

Hello, I am running into a bit of an issue running a Makefile. The problem is it was written for a xlf90 compiler when I have a pgf90 on the machine. Therefore, I keep getting errors regarding the xlf90 flags because they don't correspond with the pgf90. Here is the code: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lepagano
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

WHat are flags?

Can anybody actually tell, what is flag? I know they are termed as permission flags and various others. Please explain (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ifconfig Flags

Hi there, I need your help in understanding the below Solaris 10 ifconfig output; athnetspns02>ifconfig -a lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 e1000g0:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wthomas
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

flags to avoid restart

hello all, i have the below script that we used to backup our DB using oracle's utility called RMAN. This has been working fine, but the issue is when the backup fails and we re-start it, it backups the whole thing again. Example. lets say i have 5 database on my system(db1,db2,db3,db4,db5)... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazy_max
11 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

View file flags

hello: how could i view the file's flags? "ls -loa" doesn't seem to do the trick: root@giraffe:/etc # ls -alo total 820 drwxr-xr-x 23 root wheel - 2048 Oct 23 19:48 . drwxr-xr-x 19 root wheel - 1024 Nov 16 15:01 .. drwxr-xr-x 2 root wheel - 512 Nov 11 2014 X11... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ipfreak
6 Replies
SQLSRV_HAS_ROWS(3)														SQLSRV_HAS_ROWS(3)

sqlsrv_has_rows - Indicates whether the specified statement has rows

SYNOPSIS
bool sqlsrv_has_rows (resource $stmt) DESCRIPTION
Indicates whether the specified statement has rows. PARAMETERS
o $stmt - A statement resource returned by sqlsrv_query(3) or sqlsrv_execute(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE if the specified statement has rows and FALSE if the statement does not have rows or if an error occurred. EXAMPLES
Example #1 sqlsrv_has_rows(3) example <?php $server = "serverNamesqlexpress"; $connectionInfo = array( "Database"=>"dbName", "UID"=>"username", "PWD"=>"password" ) $conn = sqlsrv_connect( $server, $connectionInfo ); $stmt = sqlsrv_query( $conn, "SELECT * FROM Table_1"); if ($stmt) { $rows = sqlsrv_has_rows( $stmt ); if ($rows === true) echo "There are rows. <br />"; else echo "There are no rows. <br />"; } ?> SEE ALSO
sqlsrv_num_rows(3), sqlsrv_query(3). PHP Documentation Group SQLSRV_HAS_ROWS(3)