Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: microsoft isa server
Special Forums Cybersecurity microsoft isa server Post 22903 by LivinFree on Wednesday 12th of June 2002 08:35:29 PM
Old 06-12-2002
Do you mean ICA? Kind of like Citrix or Terminal Services?

If so, you'd need a ICA client.
I don't know if one exists, but if not, too bad - so sad.

Microsoft isn't realy known for their open standards.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX SFTP through MS ISA proxy

Dear all, I have some files to move to an SFTP server that someone else is providing on the public internet. The source for the file is on AIX, and although I have the sftp client installed, I'm stuck. The process would be automated (probably ksh script or perhaps as a C executable) so there... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

microsoft Server 2008 Active authentication to a linux server

Hi, Please could someone advise I'm trying to use winscp from a Window server 2008 R2, but i need to add the authentication key to access the linux rh 5.4 servers ? What is the best way of approaching this ? If there are any web links that could help me do this, that would be good. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venhart
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies
rdesktop(1)						      General Commands Manual						       rdesktop(1)

NAME
rdesktop - Remote Desktop Protocol client SYNOPSIS
rdesktop [options] server[:port] DESCRIPTION
rdesktop is a client for Microsoft Windows NT Terminal Server, Windows 2000 Terminal Services, Windows XP Remote Desktop, and possibly other Terminal Services products. rdesktop currently implements the RDP version 4 protocol. OPTIONS
-u <username> Username for authentication on the terminal server. -d <domain> Domain for authentication. -s <shell> Startup shell for the user - starts a specific application instead of Explorer. -c <directory> The initial working directory for the user. Often used in combination with -s to set up a fixed login environment. -p <password> The password to authenticate with. Note that this may have no effect if "Always prompt for password" is enabled on the server. WARNING: if you specify a password on the command line it may be visible to other users when they use tools like ps. Use -p - to make rdesktop request a password at startup (from standard input). -n <hostname> Client hostname. Normally rdesktop automatically obtains the hostname of the client. -k <layout> Keyboard layout to emulate. This requires a corresponding keymap file to be installed. The standard keymaps provided with rdesktop follow the RFC1766 naming scheme: a language code followed by a country code if necessary - e.g. en-us, en-gb, de, fr, sv, etc. The default is en-us (a US keyboard). -g <geometry> Desktop geometry (WxH). If geometry is the special word "workarea", the geometry will be fetched from the extended window manager hints property _NET_WORKAREA, from the root window. -f Enable fullscreen mode. This overrides the window manager and causes the rdesktop window to fully cover the current screen. Fullscreen mode can be toggled at any time using Ctrl-Alt-Enter. -b Force the server to send screen updates as bitmaps rather than using higher-level drawing operations. -e Disable encryption. This option is only needed (and will only work) if you have a French version of NT TSE. -m Do not send mouse motion events. This saves bandwidth, although some Windows applications may rely on receiving mouse motion. -C Use private colourmap. This will improve colour accuracy on an 8-bit display, but rdesktop will appear in false colour when not focused. -K Do not override window manager key bindings. By default rdesktop attempts to grab all keyboard input when it is in focus. -T <title> Window title. -D Hide window manager decorations, by using MWM hints. LINKS
Main website of rdesktop http://www.rdesktop.org/ October 2002 rdesktop(1)