Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Downloading RedHat 7.3 Install Post 22680 by stealthdestroyr on Saturday 8th of June 2002 12:06:22 AM
Old 06-08-2002
o ok, thats what i wanted to know, ty.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to find and install fortran 90 in Redhat

One of my software should be compiled by fortran 90 under liunx enviroment. I have installed Redhat 7.2, but I don't know where is the free software of fortran 90. Is there anyone have this kind of knowlege? Thank you!:confused: http://qhome.51.net (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wu_chuanjie
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Downloading printer fonts on Redhat

I want to have a script that will download a soft font to a printer so that any one may run it when the printer is turned off then on. What would be the easiest way to do that? Linux Redhat. Thank you Smokey (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbn
0 Replies

3. AIX

Unable to install Redhat 5 on System p-510

Hii everyone, I am trying to install RHEL5 on system p Power 5-510 series box through installable CD's. Machine boots from CD and I receive boot prompt without any issue. After this when i press "Enter" tab, it starts loading Kernel and throws below error:- Also LED code i am receiving is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shrek
6 Replies

4. Red Hat

Install Suse from RedHat

Hi, There are two systems: (1) HP server under RedHat Linux with CD drive. (2) Notebook under Windows Vista with DVD drive. Now I want to install Suse Linux on the HP server, but the installation media is a DVD. How can I do it? Thank you much in advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Could not install UVFS 2.0.3 on Redhat

Hi all, I am trying to install UVFS 2.0.3 in redhat 5.4 64bit.. This is required by teamsite 6.7.1.. When I run gmake, it gives me error /usr/bin/gcc -g -O3 -Wall -I. -c -o uvfs_signal.o uvfs_signal.cc gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory gmake: * Error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Makri
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Install Redhat 5.3 on Sun X4170

Hi everyone, The machine, I can install RHEL 4.5 but i can't install 5.3 version. ( All by CD DVD) Server has a SAS PCI-Express LSI 3081E Host Bus Adapter for 2 local drives. When i install 4.5 it can recognize the LSI Raid Volume but with 5.3 it said "No driver found" "Unable to find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

install winXP over redhat linux

Hi, I have red hat linux installed . then ,I want to install win XP in dual boot .. How , any advice in detailed ??/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Wireshark how to install on redhat?

Hello every body, i am kind of new here and i have a few quesions: 1.on my Redhat OS where are all of the RPM located? where is Wireshark located? 2. does any body has a link to downloading Wireshark for linux Redhat 2.6? 3.I didnt find instructions how to install it on redhat, jow to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zigizag
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Install 3G Modem on Redhat Linux

Hi Guys , I am new to Linux enviornment , I have purchased Huawei 355 Modem as they specify it works with linux enviornment but Not sure how to install it , when ever I try to install I am getting error , below is the error message Error Message : Install NDIS driver failed. The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DarkLegends
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install ksh on redhat os?

Hi i have installed redhat os recently in my Pc. so i have window 7 on c: drive and redhat on d: drive. I need to learn unix ksh. Can anyone help me how to install ksh on redhat .i dont have ksh , can you tell me how to download ksh and how to install . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Venkatesh1
1 Replies
BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
bgoffice-dict-download - download dictionaries for bgoffice SYNOPSIS
# list known dictionaries bgoffice-dict-download --list # download a dictionary bgoffice-dict-download --dict bg-en_dual # explicit output file bgoffice-dict-download --dict bg-en_dual --output=/some/where.tar.bz2 DESCRIPTION
bgoffice-dict-download is a small program to help download bgoffice dictionaries off sourceforge.net. It browses the bgoffice project download area and follows the download links. The dictionary is downloaded in the current directory, unless the "--output" option is used. OPTIONS
--list Prints the list of the known dictionaries. --dict dictionary name Specifies the dictionary to be downloaded. See "--list" for the known dictionaries. This option is mandatory, unless "--list" is given. --output file Saves the downloaded dictionary in the given file, instead of ./<dict>.tar.bz2 COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright: (C) 2010 Damyan Ivanov dmn@debian.org Permission is granted to use this work, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-16 BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)