Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Eating memory
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Eating memory Post 22572 by Maestin on Thursday 6th of June 2002 05:11:25 AM
Old 06-06-2002
Ah, thanks for the replies Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hosting Service Eating Space

Dear Group, I am not much used to UNIX. The company I am hosting wiht refuses to help me with this trouble, but as near as I can see, it is NOT my trouble. I have had this service for over a year. I just renewed for another year and all of a sudden the disk quota has been disappearing. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cindy
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/proc is eating my disk man

hi I have an sun ultra 5 running a firewall which has logging enabled (essential). The disk is sliced up with /proc on / (c0t0d0s0). / is sliced at 3 gig. My problem is this, one afternoon, a manager asked me to retrieve some firewall logs, so i went into the relevant directory (also on the /... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

What are you eating ?

Hi, guys ! I was wondering... how many of you are vegetarians ? and why ? (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sergiu-IT
31 Replies

4. Solaris

This application is eating up the CPU

Hi, I am not very much fmiliar with Solaris OS. My main concern for posting is One application is eating 50% of CPU and I cannot run that application, If I perform any action in that application it takes real long time. I have solaris installed on my development machine.I have my application... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
11 Replies

5. Solaris

Sendmail is eating high memory

Hi, I have installed sendmail on my solaris server. But sendmail its up high memory. its eat upto around 9-10 GB memory. What to do in this ? Thanks NeeleshG (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: neel.gurjar
6 Replies

6. Solaris

How to find Total and Free Physical Memory and Logical Memory in SOLARIS 9

Hi, Im working on Solaris 9 on SPARC-32 bit running on an Ultra-80, and I have to find out the following:- 1. Total Physical Memory in the system(total RAM). 2. Available Physical Memory(i.e. RAM Usage) 3. Total (Logical) Memory in the system 4. Available (Logical) Memory. I know... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[bash] IF is eating my loops

Hi! Could someone explain me why the below code is printing the contents of IF block 5 times instead of 0? #!/bin/bash VAR1="something" VAR2="something" for((i=0;i<10;i++)) do if(($VAR1=~$VAR2)) then echo VAR1: $VAR1 echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: machinogodzilla
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find a job which is writing a big file and eating up space?

how to find a job which is writing a big file and eating up space? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rush2andy
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk eating too much memory?

Hi all, using AWK iam sorting auniq data from a file the file size is 8GB, while running that script , the over all cpu usage will be nearly 8 how to avoid this ?? any other alternate is available for awk? Thanks in Advance Anish kumar.V (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
13 Replies

10. Solaris

[DOUBT] Memory high in idle process on Solaris 10 (Memory Utilization > 90%)

Hi Experts, Our servers running Solaris 10 with SAP Application. The memory utilization always >90%, but the process on SAP is too less even nothing. Why memory utilization on solaris always looks high? I have statement about memory on solaris, is this true: Memory in solaris is used for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edydsuranta
4 Replies
KCEMU(1x)																 KCEMU(1x)

NAME
kcemu - The KC 85/4 Emulator SYNOPSIS
kcemu [-123478sthdlvLW] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the kcemu command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the orig- inal program does not have a manual page. kcemu emulates various versions of the KC85 homecomputer series which was quite popular in the former east germany. It already runs quite some original programs and even boots an special old CP/M version. OPTIONS
-1 Emulate Z9001 / KC 85/1 computer. -2 Emulate HC-900 / KC 85/2 computer. -3 Emulate KC 85/3 computer. -4 Emulate KC 85/4 computer. -7 Emulate KC 87 computer (KC 85/1 with color expansion). -8 Emulate LC 80 computer. -s --scale Scale display (only values 1 and 2 allowed). -t --tape Attach tape on startup. -h --help Show summary of options. -d --datadir Set data directory (for ROM images). -l --localedir Set locale directory. -v --version Show KCemu version and configuration. -L --license Show license. -W --warranty Show warranty. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Torsten Paul <Torsten.Paul@gmx.de>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). KCEMU(1x)