Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers solaris2.6 command to find/list system configuration Post 2239 by 98_1LE on Tuesday 1st of May 2001 07:39:24 AM
Old 05-01-2001
'prtconf' will also give you some info. Finding out the cpu speed on a system that has been up for a long time is difficult as it will have been rotated out of the /var/adm/messages file.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

command find returned bash: /usr/bin/find: Argument list too long

Hello, I create a file touch 1201093003 fichcomp and inside a repertory (which hava a lot of files) I want to list all files created before this file : find *.* \! -maxdepth 1 - newer fichcomp but this command returned bash: /usr/bin/find: Argument list too long but i make a filter all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yacsil
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find users using system(List them only once)

Hey, got a few questions here for anyone who can help...... Command line to - display users using the system, but count them only once. Command line to - use the lastcomm command to display how many times ive used grep in october. Command line to - list all logged on users with at least 6... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xBuRnTx
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with embedded FTP command in Ksh - System Cannot find the specified path.

I have the following FTP embedded in a Ksh script on AIX 5.3 ftp -n <<WHATEVER open 10.101.26.218 user hcistats ******* ascii put $thupdatefile put $thcollectfile quit WHATEVER Here is what my script returns: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: troym72
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how assign the O/p of find command to a list.

i want to take the o/p of find command into a list like in java. can anyone help me regarding this. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshmurs
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List versus find command

Hi, My OS is SunOS mymac1 5.10 Generic_148888-04 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5220 When i cd /var/output ls -ltr *.css It yields the output in less than a second. While find /var/output -type f -name "*.css" does not complete for a while. and find /var/output -type f *.css... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
13 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List last 1 hour files with out FIND command

Hi Friends, Can we have an alternate command to list last 1hour files with out FIND command? Thanks Suresh (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux Command To Find the System Configuration And Hardware Information

Hello guys. I wanted to find the System Configuration and Hardware Information on one of my servers. Here is part of the cpu info: CPU core info: processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 44 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ymir
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find command to find a word from list of files

I need to find a word '% Retail by State' in the folder /usr/sas/reports/RetailSalesTaxallocation. When I tried like below, -bash-4.1$ cd /usr/sas/reports/RetailSalesTaxallocation -bash-4.1$ find ./ -name % Retail by State find: paths must precede expression: Retail Usage: find ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ram Kumar_BE
10 Replies

9. AIX

Command to find file system details on AIX

Hi , Could you please tell me how to find the following on AIX? 1.Command to find file system details? 2.What are all the files exist under a specific directory along with their sizes? In general we use, du -sh * | grep M under a directory which returns files having size of MB,... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
18 Replies

10. AIX

Need command to find missing operating system security patches

Hi, Need a command to find out Missing operating system patches for AIX 7.1 or a command to list down all installed patches. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mona Khandelwal
1 Replies
CPUSET(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						 CPUSET(3)

NAME
cpuset_create, cpuset_destroy, cpuset_zero, cpuset_set, cpuset_clr, cpuset_isset, cpuset_size -- dynamic CPU sets SYNOPSIS
#include <sched.h> cpuset_t * cpuset_create(void); void cpuset_destroy(cpuset_t *set); void cpuset_zero(cpuset_t *set); int cpuset_set(cpuid_t cpu, cpuset_t *set); int cpuset_clr(cpuid_t cpu, cpuset_t *set); int cpuset_isset(cpuid_t cpu, const cpuset_t *set); size_t cpuset_size(const cpuset_t *set); DESCRIPTION
This section describes the functions used to create, set, use and destroy the dynamic CPU sets. This API can be used with the POSIX threads, see pthread(3) and affinity(3). The ID of the primary CPU in the system is 0. FUNCTIONS
cpuset_create() Allocates and initializes a clean CPU-set. Returns the pointer to the CPU-set, or NULL on failure. cpuset_destroy(set) Destroy the CPU-set specified by set. cpuset_zero(set) Makes the CPU-set specified by set clean, that is, memory is initialized to zero bytes, and none of the CPUs set. cpuset_set(cpu, set) Sets the CPU specified by cpu in set. Returns zero on success, and -1 if cpu is invalid. cpuset_clr(cpu, set) Clears the CPU specified by cpu in the CPU-set set. Returns zero on success, and -1 if cpu is invalid. cpuset_isset(cpu, set) Checks if CPU specified by cpu is set in the CPU-set set. Returns the positive number if set, zero if not set, and -1 if cpu is invalid. cpuset_size(set) Returns the size in bytes of CPU-set specified by set. SEE ALSO
affinity(3), pset(3), sched(3), schedctl(8), kcpuset(9) HISTORY
The dynamic CPU sets appeared in NetBSD 5.0. BSD
November 2, 2011 BSD