Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: where do i heve to start??!!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers where do i heve to start??!! Post 2216 by basheer on Sunday 29th of April 2001 01:37:03 AM
Old 04-29-2001
thanks

ok, thanks
but can u provide more details about Sun blade?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I start a program when I start my Computer?

I'm running MAC OS X and I'm wondering how I start 'nixey programs (not normal apps) on startup? Things like the dnet client and hxd Hotline Server. Anyone know? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: l008com
1 Replies

2. Linux

where to put an application if i want to start it on start up

hi i want to know the way by which i put any file somewhere and it get s started when the system restarts or bots i mean whenever my system starts that application must also start thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shukla_chanchal
3 Replies

3. AIX

Q: how to start a service when system start

As topic, assume we have a service called "blahservice" and we can start it by: startsrc -s blahservice what is the best practice to run such command when system start? - directly use mkitab to add it into /etc/inittab or - drop startup scripts in /etc/rc.d/rcX.d I know they... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: acerlinux
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do i start this? (Help)

Write a sh or bash script to manage the customers' information. The script should allow the user to add and remove a customer, display all customers (sorted by LastName, FirstName, PhoneNumber, Company, or Email), and search a customer's information by his/her name. The script should be menu-based... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsptl
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Start program in background (or start crontab ahead of time)

Hey! I'm working on a script that will add a user, create some configfiles, and add a crontab for the user. The crontab looks like the following: @reboot /home/user/program config.conf & I would like for this process to start at the end of my script under the corresponding username by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: noratx
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove lines between the start string and end string including start and end string Python

Hi, I am trying to remove lines once a string is found till another string is found including the start string and end string. I want to basically grab all the lines starting with color (closing bracket). PS: The line after the closing bracket for color could be anything (currently 'more').... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dabheeruz
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I replace the lines that start with a star and replace it with numbers start from 1?

I need to replace the (*) in the fist of a list with numbers using sed for example > this file contain a list * linux * computers * labs * questions to >>>> this file contain a list 1. linux 2. computers 3. labs 4. questions (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: aalbazie
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Start /SYS on SUN SPARC does not start machine [SUN SPARC ENTERPRISE T-5240]

-> start /SYS Are you sure you want to start /SYS (y/n)? y Starting /SYS ]-> show HOST /HOST Targets: bootmode diag domain Properties: autorestart = reset autorunonerror = false bootfailrecovery = poweroff ... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
29 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Howto auto boot SPARC | How to auto supply "start /SYS" and "start /SP/console" commands

When I power ON my T4-1, I got a prompt -> where I have to start /SYS and start /SP/console. How can I auto supply these two commands ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Splitting week start date and end date based on custom period start dates

Below are my custom period start and end dates based on a calender, these dates are placed in a file, for each period i need to split into three weeks for each period row, example is given below. Could you please help out to achieve solution through shell script.. File content: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nani2019
2 Replies
Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)

NAME
SNMP::Info::Layer3::Sun - SNMP Interface to L3 Sun Solaris AUTHOR
begemot SYNOPSIS
# Let SNMP::Info determine the correct subclass for you. my $sun = new SNMP::Info( AutoSpecify => 1, Debug => 1, DestHost => 'mysunrouter', Community => 'public', Version => 1 ) or die "Can't connect to DestHost. "; my $class = $sun->class(); print "SNMP::Info determined this device to fall under subclass : $class "; DESCRIPTION
Subclass for Generic Sun Routers running SunOS Inherited Classes SNMP::Info::Layer3 Required MIBs Inherited Classes' MIBs See "Required MIBs" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for its own MIB requirements. GLOBALS
These are methods that return scalar value from SNMP $sun->vendor() Returns 'sun' $sun->os() Returns 'sun' $sun->os_ver() Returns the software version extracted from message of the day. $sun->model() Returns 'Solaris Router' $sun->serial() Returns serial number Globals imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "GLOBALS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. TABLE METHODS
These are methods that return tables of information in the form of a reference to a hash. Overrides $sun->i_ignore() Returns reference to hash. Increments value of IID if port is to be ignored. Ignores loopback Table Methods imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "TABLE METHODS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)