Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Publish FrontPage from Command Line Post 21774 by SHaddock on Wednesday 22nd of May 2002 04:05:21 PM
Old 05-22-2002
Publish FrontPage from Command Line

Does anyone know how to publish a FrontPage site from a command line?

Thanks
Stewart

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Frontpage extensions

Hi everyone. I'm trying to install Frontpage extensions capacity on my web server and getting this error: ./fp_install.sh: line 59: 6763 Segmentation fault /usr/local/frontpage/version${VERSION}/bin/fpsrvadm.exe -o install -p $port $web $config -u $admin $server $chown -m "" ERROR: /... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alwayslearningunix
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems??

hiya All, New to this Web site stuff. Will be installing Fedora's latest O/S (including Apache) - onto a spare PC Then... Gulp... setting up a Web server. Designing a Web site using WINDOWS FRONT PAGE 2002: * Simply easiest/quickiest way to knock up a basic site. * There won't be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To publish xml in a textarea

Hi everyone, When I use echo "<textarea cols ="75" rows ="20" align="center">" echo |cat xyz.sh echo "</textarea>" I am able to view the file xyz.sh in the text area but when I try to echo an xml echo "<textarea cols ="75" rows ="20" align="center">" echo |cat xml.txt echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kashnaz
3 Replies

4. Programming

Unable to publish data

Hi All, In my application, we are using Publish/subscribe model implemented in JAVA and when I implemented it on windows to windows os,it is working fine and able to publish the right data and even when I am trying the same between two different OS i.e between Windows and Solaris sparc or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
0 Replies

6. Web Development

Publish notification

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil529
1 Replies
avahi-publish-service(1)				      General Commands Manual					  avahi-publish-service(1)

NAME
avahi-publish-service - Register an mDNS/DNS-SD service or host name or address mapping using the Avahi daemon SYNOPSIS
avahi-publish -s [options] name service-type port [TXT data ...] avahi-publish-service [options] name service-type port [TXT data ...] avahi-publish -a [options] host name address avahi-publish-address [options] host name address DESCRIPTION
Register an mDNS/DNS-SD service or host name/address mapping using the Avahi daemon. OPTIONS
When calling in service registration mode, specify a DNS-SD service name (e.g. "Lennart's Files"), a service type (e.g. _http._tcp) and an IP port number for the service, optionally followed by any number of TXT record strings on the command line. When calling in address/host name registration mode specify a fully qualified host name and an address (IPv4 or IPv6). -s | --service Register a service. avahi-publish-service is equivalent to avahi-publish -s. -a | --address Register an address/host name mapping. avahi-publish-address is equivalent to avahi-publish -a. -v | --verbose Enable verbose mode. -H | --host= HOSTNAME Specify a host name for this service, in case it doesn't reside on the local host. This host name needs to be fully qualified and resolvable using mDNS or unicast DNS. -d | --domain= DOMAIN Publish the service in the specified domain. If omitted the Avahi daemon will publish it in its default domain (usually .local). --subtype= SUBTYPE Register the service with an additional subtype in addition to the main type. DNS-SD subtypes have the form _anon._sub._ftp._tcp, where _anon is the identifier of the subtype and _ftp._tcp is the main type. You may pass this option multiple times to register the service with multiple subtypes. -f | --no-fail Don't fail if the daemon is not found running. Instead, wait until it appears. If it disconnects, try to reconnect. -h | --help Show help -V | --version Show version information. AUTHORS
The Avahi Developers <avahi (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; Avahi is available from http://avahi.org/ SEE ALSO
avahi-resolve(1), avahi-browse(1), avahi-daemon(8) COMMENTS
This man page was written using xml2man(1) by Oliver Kurth. Manuals User avahi-publish-service(1)