Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OpenBSD: ports
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers OpenBSD: ports Post 21295 by auswipe on Tuesday 14th of May 2002 09:50:26 PM
Old 05-14-2002
What was the date on the tarball?

Here is a writeup on AnonCVS at the OpenBSD site:

http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html

I have used the AnonCVS method to update my ports tree in the past.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

please help with openbsd 2.9

Please help. I have downloaded the openbsd 2.9 snapshot from ftp.openbsd.org. the following files were downloaded from the snapshot dir. ( the whole dir. was downloaded ) base29,bsd,bsd.rd,cdrom29.fs,cksum,comp29,etc29,all three floppy images,game29,index,install.ata,install.chs... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Blunt_Killer
11 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenBSD installation

Hello I'm trying to install OpenBSD on my computer.. My partitions are these: wd0c : Where I have windows XP (NTFS) wd0j : Where I want to install OpenBSD (4.2BSD) wd0k: Where I have the installation files (Fat32) When the installation comes to the part where it mounts... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hamcha
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenBSD Questions

Hello Today I installed OpenBSD, and it went great (I hope) But I'm a little confused.. I've run ŽLinux slackware before, and when I recompiled the kernel there, I did it in /usr/src/linux-xxx But in OpenBSD the /usr/src dir is empty! And how do I get X-windows to work? I tried to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hamcha
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error while setting up the Horde framework using OpenBSD ports

Hello everyone, while setting up the Horde framework on OpenBSD 3.0, I discovered the following error: configure: error: Cannot find rfc822.h. Please check your IMAP installation. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/ports/www/php4 (line 1703 of /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk). ***... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lexx
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OpenBSD: dircolors?

Hi, I'm wondering how I can get colors on the stuff that ls prints out in OpenBSD? //Maestin (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maestin
4 Replies

6. BSD

Snort on openbsd

Im trying to gather some info to set up snort on openbsd 3.2, has anyone out there managed to get it up and running ? My initial attempts seem to be quite below par (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcontent
4 Replies

7. BSD

Trying to get into OpenBSD

I am an eight year Linux user and after getting into an argument with someone about OpenBSD overiding my theory that OS security is 50% OS and 50% admin skill, I decided to try OpenBSD for myself. I've tried BSDs before and haven't been able to get into them for day to dy use, but I am going to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
7 Replies

8. BSD

openbsd-pf

hello , I wondered if anyone could assist me in writing a simple packet filter firewall on my OpenBSD v4.5. All I intend doing is to have two firewalling machine on a separate network : 192.168.1.1 ext_if = xl0 (dhcp) // Internet interface int_if=xl1 // Internatl interface ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattjam
0 Replies

9. BSD

OpenBSD pf problems

I am having troubles with this pf configuration, it seems when loaded nothing can access my server on the internal interface for the LAN, I cannot see why, and it's pretty much based off the very standard example in the OpenBSD faq. When I unload the configuration, I can access the DNS server on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
0 Replies

10. BSD

PF troubles on OpenBSD 5.0

I am setting up a system as an ADSL gateway. ADSL is working fine. PF is not forwarding for some reason. # ifconfig lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 33196 priority: 0 groups: lo inet6... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
0 Replies
RXECHO(8)						   Linux System Managers Manual 						 RXECHO(8)

NAME
rxecho - Route AX.25 packets between ports transparently. SYNOPSIS
rxecho [-l] [-v] DESCRIPTION
Rxecho copies AX.25 frames between interfaces without altering their contents. The purpose of this utility is to allow other AX.25 aware programs/computers to share the same AX.25 ports as the Linux kernel AX.25 code. It could be used to route packets out onto another serial port to allow another machine running DOS based programs to share the same radio ports as the Linux machine, or it could route packets out onto a pseudo-tty to another application on the same machine. The copying could even be to another radio port. The copying of the packets is controlled by a configuration file rxecho.conf(5), which can be set up to selectively copy packets. OPTIONS
-l Enables logging of errors to the system log, the default is off. -v Display the version. FILES
/etc/ax25/axports /etc/ax25/rxecho.conf SEE ALSO
axports(5), rxecho.conf(5), kissattach(8). AUTHOR
Tomi Manninen OH2BNS <oh2bns@sral.fi> Linux 15 October 1996 RXECHO(8)