Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Changing the frequency of that beeping sound Post 21120 by LivinFree on Saturday 11th of May 2002 12:40:37 AM
Old 05-11-2002
Which beep?
What are you doing to cause it?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Frequency of CPU's on HP-UX server

Does anyone know if there is a command in hp-ux to find out the frequencies of the cpus on the server. I know in sun the command is /usr/sbin/psrinfo -v (on Sun)??Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lnineill
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Monitor shows out of frequency

:confused: :( I had a Intel P4 2.6 HT pc with 256DDRAM. I installed solaris 10 with most of the default configuration by the system...now when i boot the system with solaris 10, after the boot screen is past and desktop login screen is about to appears the monitor goes down and displays "OUT OF... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilpatwal
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Changing userID and Changing group and GID

Hello, I want to write a ksh script about changing UID and changing group with GID. There are multiple servers i want to perform that job. linux1 linux2 linux3 linux4 linux5 ...... . . . . . 1.) How can i enter "password" in script rather asking me? I was trying this... ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deal732
2 Replies

4. Solaris

out of frequency

:cool: after installing solaris 10 5/08/09 directory the computer rebooting then the massage "out of frequency" appear.i want a solution first second my main board is GA-MA780G UD3H (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: medo2008
14 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculating cumulative frequency

Hi, I have a file containing the frequency's of an element sorted in ascending order. The file looks something like this: #Element Frequency 1 1 2 1 3 1 4 1 5 1 6 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sajal.bhatia
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Frequency of a range of numbers

Hello, I have a column where there are values from 1 to 150. I want to get the frequency of values in the following ranges: 1-5 6-10 11-15 .... .... .... 146-150 How can I do this in a for loop? Thanks, Guss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gussifinknottle
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - Same frequency

Hi, Could anyone help me with the following question, if I have two colums (names and frequency) as follows in a file called name.txt Michael 1 Jones 1 Ben 2 Rebeca 4 David 1 and I want to use bash script called freqnames.sh that takes one argument (name) and the output should be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jboy
3 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Different OS Kernel Update Frequency

Hi guys I'm trying to configure a collaboration suit (PHP, PostgreSQL, Apache) plus a mail server(Sendmail and Dovecot) on a single box. It will be used heavily 24*7. So having a long up time is really needed. I'm looking for 3 to 6 month up time. I want to know about kernel update... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

find frequency

Hi, I have a file with more than 1 million records.. Each row has a distance number.. I want to know how many times is each number occurring from min to max number.. 2 5 120 208 7 28 45 6 33 120 7 208 so onn.. output 0-0 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diya123
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

frequency count using shell

Hello everyone, please consider the following lines of a matrix 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 59 32 60 32 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 60 33 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: xshang
7 Replies
SRCONV(1)						  The Canonical Csound Reference						 SRCONV(1)

NAME
srconv - Converts the sample rate of an audio file. . DESCRIPTION
Converts the sample rate of an audio file at sample rate Rin to a sample rate of Rout. Optionally the ratio (Rin / Rout) may be linearly time-varying according to a set of (time, ratio) pairs in an auxiliary file. SYNTAX
srconv [flags] infile INITIALIZATION
Flags: o -P num = pitch transposition ratio (srate / r) [don't specify both P and r] o -P num = pitch transposition ratio (srate / r) [don't specify both P and r] o -Q num =quality factor (1, 2, 3, or 4: default = 2) o -i filnam = auxiliary breakpoints file (no breakpoint by default. i.e. No ratio change) o -r num = output sample rate (must be specified) o -o fnam = sound output filename o -A = create an AIFF format output soundfile o -J = create an IRCAM format output soundfile o -W = create a WAV format output soundfile o -h = no header on output soundfile o -c = 8-bit signed_char sound samples o -a = alaw sound samples o -8 = 8-bit unsigned_char sound samples o -u = ulaw sound samples o -s = short_int sound samples o -l = long_int sound samples o -f = float sound samples o -r N = orchestra srate override o -K = Do not generate PEAK chunks o -R = continually rewrite header while writing soundfile (WAV/AIFF) o -H# = print a heartbeat style 1, 2 or 3 at each soundfile write o -N = notify (ring the bell) when score or miditrack is done o -- fnam = log output to file This program performs arbitrary sample-rate conversion with high fidelity. The method is to step through the input at the desired sampling increment, and to compute the output points as appropriately weighted averages of the surrounding input points. There are two cases to consider: 1. sample rates are in a small-integer ratio - weights are obtained from table. 2. sample rates are in a large-integer ratio - weights are linearly interpolated from table. Calculate increment: if decimating, then window is impulse response of low-pass filter with cutoff frequency at half of output sample rate; if interpolating, then window is impulse response of lowpass filter with cutoff frequency at half of input sample rate. CREDITS
Author: Mark Dolson August 26, 1989 Author: John ffitch December 30, 2000 AUTHORS
Barry Vercoe MIT Media Lab Author. Dan Ellis MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Massachussetts Author. COPYRIGHT
5.07 06/23/2009 SRCONV(1)