Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: tutorials about zsh
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting tutorials about zsh Post 20767 by manish on Friday 3rd of May 2002 11:28:19 AM
Old 05-03-2002

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Z-shell (zsh)

Z-shell (zsh) anyone use it and how do ya like it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bodhi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

tutorials

i just got used to some basic unix commands etc i wanted to learn shell programming i bought the book but it looks like full of command reference and doesn't teach how to do shell scripting any good ones in this site or over the web . thank you siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siva_jm
1 Replies

3. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AutoSys Tutorials

Hi, Where can I find a good AutoSys User Guide so that I can get all the details on those AutoSys commands like "sendevent" and "autorep"? Thanks a lot in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpm189
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

question about zsh

hi, In bash, $ bind -P | grep yank-last yank-last-arg can be found on "\M-.", "\M-_". this allows me to press ALT key and the period (.) to yank the last argument of the previous command line into the current command line. How can I get the same behavior in zsh ? Thanks ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrewkl
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using zsh

Hi all i am forced to use tcsh at work but i want to use zsh, so i have added this to my .cshrc if (! $?STARTTCSH) then if ("$tty" != "" && -x /bin/zsh) exec /bin/zsh exit endif but this now stopped me going back to tcsh if i need to, is there a way to do this, i would... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.NET Tutorials

Does anyone have any good .NET Tutorials? What are some good websites for .NET Tutorials? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can I do this without eval? (zsh)

I have in one shell variable, op, a string which represents a "test operator" in a ] construct, for instance -d or -n or -s, an in another shell variable, arg, some arbitrary string. What I want to achieve, is basically this: #This is INCORRECT code. I just want to get you the idea, what I'm... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rovf
7 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD