Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: my fbsd gateway
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers my fbsd gateway Post 19982 by auswipe on Thursday 18th of April 2002 04:22:52 PM
Old 04-18-2002
Sounds like your DSL connection is getting dropped. But if you think that it is a NIC problem, have you tried swapping NICs?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

C-Media 8738 chipset for FBSD 4.4

HI i'm compiling my kernel with the support of this chipset. In FreeBSD 4.2 and 4.3 I got no problem with the kernel, but with 4.4 I just can't get the kernel compiled with the soundcard support. i added this to my kernel device pcm device snd something wrong... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fBSD nat ipfw

i am running nat on my freeBSD and web/ftp server. The rule allow ip from any to any must always be? or how? if i accept all packets to go on my ep0 which diverts all to my intranet it doesnt help, must the rule allow ip from any to any always be ? even if many rules are between divert rule and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hachik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Color konsole in FBSD 4.6

FBSD 4.6 How do I colorize my konsole to see directories etc. Am able to get color in the shell with ls -GF in my .bashrc. But color does not show in KDE3 Konsole (Xwindows) for some reason.FBSD 4.6 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lancest
1 Replies

4. BSD

Casio CASSIOPEA BE-300 & fBSD

I just don't know how do I have to connect them... Connecting via USB, if some body knows, please post here... Thankue... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PomaH 6yxDAK
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

gateway

Hi, in which file and how shuold be decalred a gateway and its IP adresse ? Where and how add a gateway ? Many thanks before. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FBSD jail question

I'm trying to establish a jail on a FBSD 6.1 system and have a couple of questions on bringing up the daemon. Under the jail man page there are two user flags that I am unclear on, -u username The user name from host environment as whom the command should run. -U... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies

7. AIX

gateway

Dear folks, How can delete the gateway from smitty or by command, Because I have 2 gatway in the system and I tried to delete by smitty it gave me failed command (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: magasem
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Gateway

Hi all, Just now i had change the gateway for a server Go to /etc/defaultrouter, change to 10.86.33.1 route delete default 10.86.39.222 route add default 10.86.33.1 now cannot telnet to the server already.. any idea? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
5 Replies

9. Linux

GNUGK-How to setup static gateway to gateway routing

Dear Sir I am a newbie in the world of IP telephony. I have been working with Asterisk PBX (SIP) and Cisco Call Manager (MGCP) but now I am learning on how to work GNUGK for H.323 Gatekeeper. I am having a problem, configuring static call routing on GNUGK in the section ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mfondoum
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Inconsistency between RedHat 6.5 global gateway and single gateway leads to loss of default gateway

Dear friends I use RedHat 6.5, which sets the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.26, and the gateway in the configuration file / etc / sysconfig / network-scripts / ifcfg-eth11 as GATEWAY = 192.168.1.256. The two gateways are different.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanpeng
6 Replies
inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)

NAME
inc::Module::Install::DSL - Domain Specific Language for Module::Install SYNOPSIS
use inc::Module::Install::DSL 0.80; all_from lib/ADAMK/Repository.pm requires File::Spec 3.29 requires File::pushd 1.00 requires File::Find::Rule 0.30 requires File::Find::Rule::VCS 1.05 requires File::Flat 0 requires File::Remove 1.42 requires IPC::Run3 0.034 requires Object::Tiny 1.06 requires Params::Util 0.35 requires CPAN::Version 5.5 test_requires Test::More 0.86 test_requires Test::Script 1.03 install_script adamk requires_external_bin svn DESCRIPTION
One of the primary design goals of Module::Install is to simplify the creation of Makefile.PL scripts. Part of this involves the gradual reduction of any and all superfluous characters, with the ultimate goal of requiring no non-critical information in the file. Module::Install::DSL is a simple Domain Specific Language based on the already-lightweight Module::Install command syntax. The DSL takes one command on each line, and then wraps the command (and its parameters) with the normal quotes and semi-colons etc to turn it into Perl code. SUPPORT
Bugs should be reported via the CPAN bug tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Module-Install <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Module-Install> For other issues contact the author. AUTHORS
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 - 2012 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-01 inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)