Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sig test
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Sig test Post 19251 by Kelam_Magnus on Monday 8th of April 2002 02:42:15 PM
Old 04-08-2002
Are you testing your signature? I believe that they are disabled. I had selected a signature but it is not visible when I post.

Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bad PBR Sig Operating System Not Found...why ?

Well i install successfully Solaris on my Second Hard disk, although i had to make it primary Master and my orignal hard disk as pirmary slave, because solaris will not let Windows on primary master. Anyway after installation when i try to boot from hard disk , it shows message bad PBR Sig ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

My sig doesn't show

Is there an issue with it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
2 Replies

3. Solaris

bad BPR sig

hello mentor. I'm getting an error " fdgetchng: write protect check failed " after I rebooted my laptop because it hangs when i open server management console. what seems to be the problem? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eykyn17
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bad PBR sig

ok, i recently posted asking for a distro of unix, and someone said to try solaris, so i booted up the dvd iso installer. And after making some kind of mistake in the preperation, I couldnt retry the installer, it repeated the Warning: Bad Geometry. thing, and when i tried to just boot up into... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: FaoX666
0 Replies

5. Solaris

bad pbr sig

After installing Solaris 10 x86 (solaris 5 2009 update 7 ) i've been granted a “Bad PBR sig” error message on boot, making my system unbootable. any one has any solution for this problem (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maxim42
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Catching SIG of running process with bash

Hello all! I'm writing a script that will catch when an outside process crashes (SIGHUP, right?) without having to loop into infinity. With that in mind, I came across the trap utility and thought if could be used to monitor another process other than it's own. But from what I've read, I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mashiox
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris x86: Bad PBR sig

Hello everyone, I have a Sun x4600 (Solaris 10 x86) server.During boot up "Bad PBR sig" error comes soon after post (before GRUB). Unless the return key is pressed the server never boots up. Once the return key is pressed the boot process continues without any problem. Can you please help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pingmeback
1 Replies
DSA_do_sign(3SSL)						      OpenSSL							 DSA_do_sign(3SSL)

NAME
DSA_do_sign, DSA_do_verify - raw DSA signature operations SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/dsa.h> DSA_SIG *DSA_do_sign(const unsigned char *dgst, int dlen, DSA *dsa); int DSA_do_verify(const unsigned char *dgst, int dgst_len, DSA_SIG *sig, DSA *dsa); DESCRIPTION
DSA_do_sign() computes a digital signature on the len byte message digest dgst using the private key dsa and returns it in a newly allocated DSA_SIG structure. DSA_sign_setup(3) may be used to precompute part of the signing operation in case signature generation is time-critical. DSA_do_verify() verifies that the signature sig matches a given message digest dgst of size len. dsa is the signer's public key. RETURN VALUES
DSA_do_sign() returns the signature, NULL on error. DSA_do_verify() returns 1 for a valid signature, 0 for an incorrect signature and -1 on error. The error codes can be obtained by ERR_get_error(3). SEE ALSO
dsa(3), ERR_get_error(3), rand(3), DSA_SIG_new(3), DSA_sign(3) HISTORY
DSA_do_sign() and DSA_do_verify() were added in OpenSSL 0.9.3. 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 DSA_do_sign(3SSL)