Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where is the Next Page link?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Where is the Next Page link? Post 18831 by HOUSCOUS on Wednesday 3rd of April 2002 01:22:38 PM
Old 04-03-2002
Question Where is the Next Page link?

I can't find that link so I only can read the last 40 post messages.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux Man Page Online Link

Linux Man Page Online Link LINK: Linux Man Page Man Page for ( Section ) - The UNIX and Linux Forums (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: killerserv
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between hard link and soft link in unix

Hi All, Can any one please explain me what is the difference between hard link and soft link in UNIX. Thanks in advance Raja Chokalingam. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAJACHOKALINGAM
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

new thread link in home page

Sir, I want to post a new thread but I am not able to find a new thread link anywhere in the home page. Every time i used to go to new post and selecting contact administrator after that there is a link for new thread is it the right method. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salaathi
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Symbolic link - HTML page listed not executed

I've used a symbolic link to point a folder to a file (e.g., ln -s symlink catalog/vendor/file.html). Then when I enter my url with the symbolic link in a browser (e.g., wwwdomaincom/symlink) the web server lists the page as text rather than displaying the page (i.e., executing the html). I use a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlooke
1 Replies

5. Programming

g++ fails to link to static library when compilation and link in single command

Hello All, I've encountered a strange behaviour from g++ that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can shed some light on it: I have a bunch of source files and want to compile them and link them with a static library liba.a located in /usr/local/lib64 into an executable Approach 1 works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magelord
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible

Hi everybody, I read about treads realted to this issue but they did not resovle issue given below. Please help me resolve issue given below I have html file under /srv/www/htdocs/actual_folder ls actual_folder/ test.html and following link works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbielgn
0 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Bits Club link on main page

Hi, I noticed that the Bit Club is no longer accessible from the main page. It used to be in the Members Only Forum (I think, can't really remember.) Was this intentional? Regards, Ni2 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
3 Replies

8. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (interface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# cat /var/adm//messages Apr 20 03:10:01 Prod-App1 syslogd: line 25: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved Apr 20 08:24:18 Prod-App1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
0 Replies

9. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (insterface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages Apr 22 16:43:05 Prod-App1 in.routed: interface net0 to 172.16.101.1 turned off Apr 22 16:43:33 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link up, 1000 Mbps, full duplex Apr 22 16:43:34 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
2 Replies
MHMAIL(1)                                                            [nmh-1.5]                                                           MHMAIL(1)

NAME
mhmail - send or read mail SYNOPSIS
mhmail [addrs ...] [-body text] [-cc addrs ...] [-from addr] [-subject subject] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
mhmail is intended as a replacement for the standard Berkeley mail program (mail or mailx), which is compatible with nmh. This program is intended for the use of programs such as cron, which expect to send mail automatically to various users. It is also used by various nmh commands to mail various error notifications. Although mhmail can be used interactively, it is recommended that comp and send be used instead to send messages. When invoked without arguments, it simply invokes inc to incorporate new messages from the user's maildrop. When one or more users is specified, a message is read from the standard input and spooled to a temporary file. mhmail then invokes post with the name of the tempo- rary file as its argument to deliver the message to the specified user. The -subject subject switch can be used to specify the "Subject:" field of the message. By default, mhmail will read the message to be sent from the standard input. You can specify the text of the message at the command line with the -body text switch. If the standard input has zero length, mhmail will not send the message. You can use the switch -body "" to force an empty message. Normally, addresses appearing as arguments are put in the "To:" field. If the -cc switch is used, all addresses following it are placed in the "cc:" field. By using -from addr, you can specify the "From:" header of the draft. Naturally, post will fill-in the "Sender:" header correctly. FILES
/usr/bin/mh/inc Program to incorporate maildrop into folder /usr/lib/mh/post Program to deliver a message /tmp/mhmail* Temporary copy of message SEE ALSO
inc(1), post(8) DEFAULTS
None CONTEXT
If inc is invoked, then inc's context changes occur. MH.6.8 11 June 2012 MHMAIL(1)