Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Java vm problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Java vm problem Post 18748 by LivinFree on Wednesday 3rd of April 2002 12:00:08 AM
Old 04-03-2002
That means it didn't find it... Don't worry though, it can still be done.
Do you know where java is installed, and what command to use to invoke it? If so, just put the directory where the executable commands resides into your PATH, like above.

Will it work now?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh script and java problem

I have a problem with the execution of a ksh as deamon on linux. I explain you first the context. We have developped a Java program that execute every minutes an external (that we don't have developped) program with a config file in parameter. The Java program is runned as deamon with a perl... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: adrian.mihai
0 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Java resousebundle problem

Hi Masters, I am runing a java application on Mac os x10.4, java version 1.5. I had this errors regarding chinese language issue. Could anyone have a hint? Thanks a ton. > java -classpath clinic.jar com.scsl.main.MyClinic Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mskcc
0 Replies

3. Programming

Problem using Java Native Interface on Debian

Hi all, First visit to this forum, hope I've chosen an appropriate place to post this. I have a Java-based application that uses native C++ libraries (built with g++-4.0) for specialized, computation-intensive routines. Within the native code, I need to catch exceptions thrown inside... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: QED
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem in java process

Hi, My operating system is centOS. I am running a java process on this os. But my process is killed automatically before completion. The timing of process killing is uncertain. Please help me. Thanks in advance, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mrs. Deswal
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with java in crontab

Hello everybody, I have made a java program which runs when i do : java telemesures But when i want to put it in a cron i do /j2sdk1.4.1/bin/java -cp :/web/WEB-INF/classes/Dany4/ telemesures i have got Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: totollix
2 Replies

6. Programming

Java sting up path problem

Hi java programmers I'm a newbee to the Java. Could please help me to set the path correctly. I'm getting the following error. ----jGRASP exec: javac -g C:\Documents and Settings\bogugk\Desktop\HelloWorldApp.java ----jGRASP wedge2 error: command "javac" not found. ---- This command... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: repinementer
1 Replies

7. Programming

Java import problem

In a default package, there are BankTest.java and package bank wich contains Account.class . // File: BankTest.java import bank.*; public class BankTest { public static void main(String args) { Account account; ... } } Trying to compile BankTest.java,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
0 Replies

8. Programming

Problem of using scanner to get space in JAVA

May I know how to get a string with space by using scanner class in java? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eel
0 Replies

9. Programming

can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps

My desired output is run: for this 1 for this 2 for this 3 for this 4 for this 5 for this 1,2 1->2 for this 2,3 2->3 for this 3,4 3->4 for this 4,5 4->5 for this 1,2,3 1->2,3 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavkorde
2 Replies

10. Programming

Java 7 installation problem

Hi, I am trying to install java7.6 on redhat 6.2 but got the below error message. In fact this error comes up for all the supported OS of JDK 7 and JRE 7. I am running this as root and I dont have any other Java version installed. # rpm -i jre-7u6-linux-x64.rpm Unpacking JAR files... ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nvk_vinoth
5 Replies
AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)					      General Commands Manual						AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)

NAME
airport-linkmon - Wireless link quality monitor for the original Apple AirPort Base Station ("Graphite") and the Lucent RG-1000 base sta- tion SYNOPSIS
airport-linkmon DESCRIPTION
airport-linkmon allows you to measure the signal strength and noise on the wireless links between your base station and its associated wireless hosts. OPTIONS
airport-linkmon accepts no command-line options. airport-linkmon is a wrapper script around the LinkMonitor.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils. You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environ- ment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DEBUG Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. JAVACMD The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)). JAVA_HOME The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed. JAVA_BINDIR The full path to the directory where the java executable is located. JAVA_ARGS Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine. AUTHOR
airport-linkmon was written by Jon Sevy <jsevy@cs.drexel.edu>. This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 20, 2006 AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)