Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory D'oh! Apple Pro Keyboard Blues Post 18675 by killerserv on Monday 1st of April 2002 08:07:19 PM
Old 04-01-2002
are you running MAX OS X ? What version ? Have you checked your power cables. Able to open the cover, check any burning spots. Try those similar technics first could be some h/ware fault. Consult with your PC dealer for help. Could get some help.. Post back

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pro's and cons for Linux

Hi there thanks for checking in The I T manager over here wants us to convert 1 branch in our company from Win98 to Linux I would just like to know the types of problems that we will have once this is done. I would also like to know the following. Does Linux come with a Office package... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nemex
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clearify what it means under 'WHAT' when hit the 'w'-command

I wonder how I shall read the result below, especially 'what' shown below. The result was shown when I entered 'w'. E.g what is TOP? What is gosh ( what does selmgr mean?)? login@ idle JCPU PCPU what 6:15am 7:04 39 39 TOP 6:34am 6:45 45 45 TOP 6:41am ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aelgen
1 Replies
BRASERO(1)						      General Commands Manual							BRASERO(1)

NAME
brasero - Simple and easy to use CD/DVD burning application for the GNOME Desktop SYNOPSIS
brasero [options] [uri] [uri] ... DESCRIPTION
Brasero is an easy-to-use application for burning CD-R/Ws and DVD-R/Ws. With Brasero you can create data, audio, or video CDs, DVDs, and SVCDs. You can copy existing disks, use image files, or create new projects. Brasero includes tools such as a media previewer, integrity checker and a cover creator. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: Help Options: -h, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options Application Options: -p, --project=PROJECT Open the specified project -l, --playlist=PLAYLIST Open the specified playlist as an audio project --device=DEVICE PATH Set the drive to be used for burning --image-file Create an image file instead of burning -a, --audio Open an audio project adding the URIs given on the command line -d, --data Open a data project adding the URIs given on the command line -c, --copy=PATH TO DEVICE Copy a disc -j, --cover=PATH TO COVER Cover to use -o, --video Open a video project adding the URIs given on the command line -i, --image=PATH TO IMAGE URI of an image file to burn (autodetected) -e, --empty Force Brasero to display the project selection page -b, --blank=PATH TO DEVICE Open the blank disc dialog -k, --check=PATH TO DEVICE Open the check disc dialog -n, --ncb Burn the contents of the burn:// URI --immediately Start burning immediately --no-existing-session Don't connect to an already-running instance -r, --burn-and-remove-project=PATH Burn the specified project and remove it (mainly useful for integration with other applications) -x, --transient-for The XID of the parent window --display=DISPLAY X display to use Debugging Options: --brasero-media-debug Display debug messages for Brasero media library -g, --brasero-burn-debug Display debug messages for Brasero burn library BUGS
Please report any brasero bugs you find to https://bugzilla.gnome.org. AUTHOR
Brasero's manual page was written by Jeremy Bicha <jeremy@bicha.net>. GNOME
April 2011 BRASERO(1)