Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The OPERA browser
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers The OPERA browser Post 17368 by Kanu77 on Thursday 14th of March 2002 05:55:27 AM
Old 03-14-2002
The OPERA browser

I have just seen someone using the OPERA browser - it looks quite good and seems to have a friendly GUI.

Can I get this for UNIX(Solaris 8 is my OS)??? Does anyone have this installed on their UNIX workstation?? How is it performing??

All comments and advice is welcome!!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Opera 8 on FreeBSD

I'm a n00b to UNIX, but I'm making much progress. My preferred browser is Opera, and the ported version with FBSD 5.4 is Opera 7.54. Because I lost my opera key, I'd prefer to have version 8 which does not require a key. How can I install the .tar.gz on FreeBSD? I am somewhat familiar with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrgnInterrupted
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Opera 9.5 for Sparc

Has anyone gotten Opera 9.5 to work? I'm using Solaris Sparc 5.10. The browser is unusable. It crashes even when viewing Opera's Desktop Team blog. I've asked Opera about this, but no reply. I've never been able to get the 9.5 betas to work either. From one Opera user's blog, I don't see any... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooldude
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Opera on the Rise? FF in Decline?

In our poll of browsers, FF3 was the clear winner with Opera a distance second. For me, I am starting to have problems with FF3 taking too much CPU and causing my laptop to overheat, so I recently switched to Opera on my desktop. I already use Opera Mini on my mobile phone. I am starting to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Preventing Opera browser VPN

A fight against open-access I'm afraid. Opera Software have published their latest browser boasting built in free VPN giving access past firewalls of countries, companies, education establishments etc. Free VPN | Now built into Opera browser As one on the other side of the fence trying to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
1 Replies
monodoc(1)						      General Commands Manual							monodoc(1)

NAME
monodoc - GUI Mono documentation browser SYNOPSIS
monodoc [options] DESCRIPTION
monodoc is a GTK#-based browser for viewing collected API documentation for CLI libraries installed on the system RUNTIME OPTIONS
The following options are available for browsing documentation: TOPIC Start the browser at TOPIC (ex. N:System, T:System.Object, M:System.Object.Equals, and P: for properties, F: for fields, E: for events, etc.) --help Print a brief instructions on usage --about About the monodoc browser --html TOPIC Print the HTML contents of TOPIC --make-index Create the documentation index --make-search-index Create the searchable documentation index --engine Select a browser backend (Gecko, GtkHtml, WebKit, MonoWebBrowser) The following options are available for authoring documentation: --assemble Runs the doc assembler --cs-to-ecma DOCFILE ASSEMBLY OUTPUT LIBRARY-NAME Converts C# documentation to Monodoc format --edit path Edit (unassembled) documentation at path --get-sourcesdir Prints the location of monodoc sources --merge-changes CHANGE_FILE [TARGET_DIR] --normalize Format a documentation file consistently --validate Validate the XML files SEE ALSO mono(1), mdassembler(1), mdcs2ecma(1), mdnormalizer(1), mdvalidator(1), monodocs2html(1), monodocer(1) monodoc(1)