Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Gnome doing strange things.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Gnome doing strange things. Post 16837 by Furtoes00 on Thursday 7th of March 2002 09:57:59 AM
Old 03-07-2002
PHP

I tried diffrent resolutions, but nothing is working. I also noticed "ctrl" + "alt" + "+" doesn't work.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installed GNOME on FreeBSD! need help with several things

Hi guys, I still have "microsoft windows" eyes so this unix freebsd stuff still looks very alien to me. Yesterday I managed to install freebsd 5.1 on my dell notebook. And today I got Gnome 2.2 working. I have this problem I can only login to Gnome with my normal user account, and not with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dalma
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

installed GNOME on FreeBSD! need help with several things

ps. i posted this first on UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers , Sorry about the double post Hi guys, I still have "microsoft windows" eyes so this unix freebsd stuff still looks very alien to me. Yesterday I managed to install freebsd 5.1 on my dell notebook. And today I got Gnome 2.2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dalma
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Very strange things happened in the shell function

Here is the script: #!/bin/bash #set -xv RAWDATAFILE="temp1" GOODDATAFILE="temp2" FindSOS() { local NUM=0 #return value for the id of SOS local cnt=1 if grep "EOS" $1 then sed -e 's/.*<CobDate>//' -e 's/<\/.*//' <$1 > ${RAWDATAFILE} sed -n -e '/EOS/,/SOS/ s/*/&/p' <${RAWDATAFILE}... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tpltp
2 Replies

4. Solaris

unable to format usb stick ?strange things happening as well!!!

Hi all, I have a pendrive that is fat formatted... It was being detected so far on solairs...but now during the re-installation of solaris ,i did not remove the drive and guess i screwed it up... since then , i am unable to use it...guess its now not formatted or is corrupt... but the irony... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

things root can't do

Hey all my co-workers and I are trying to put together a list of things root "Can't" do on any *NIX OS, so I wanted to come here and see what all we could come up with. Here are two to start this off: write to a read only mount FS kill a tape rewind Please add what you know. Thanks,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunadmn
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome

Hi I'm looking for scripts to backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Strange things happen when I close my laptop lid

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I have noticed a few small bugs but something very strange happens when I shut the laptop lid. The last time I closed it for example, when I re-opened: The screen resolution had... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
0 Replies
libxslt(3)						     Library Functions Manual							libxslt(3)

NAME
libxslt - library for transforming XML documents DESCRIPTION
The libxslt library is the XSLT library developed for the Gnome project. XSLT itself is a declarative language for transforming XML docu- ments into other XML documents, or arbitrary text output using a stylesheet. The libxslt library is based on libxml2 library developed for the Gnome project. It also implements most of the EXSLT set of processor- portable extensions functions and some of Saxon's evaluate and expressions extensions. FILES
/usr/lib/libxslt.so shared object library /usr/lib/libexslt.so shared object library /usr/bin/xsltproc command line XSLT processor /usr/bin/xslt-config binary application for printing library configuration /usr/include/libxslt header files /usr/share/lib/xml/style stylesheets AUTHORS
Daniel Veillard (daniel@veillard.com). SEE ALSO
xsltproc(1), xslt-config(1), libxml(3) NOTES
Source for libxslt is available on http://opensolaris.org. Documentation for libxslt is available on-line at http://www.xmlsoft.org/XSLT. 17 Jul 2002 libxslt(3)