Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Graphics programing
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Graphics programing Post 16183 by Sebastyan on Tuesday 26th of February 2002 05:16:59 PM
Old 02-26-2002
Question Graphics programing

Hi all!
I`m new in Unix (Linux) and i whant to ask something!
What language should i use for Linux developing.I meen applications an GAME DEVELOPING!
Should i use C,TCL ??? Please help me on this ...Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Win programing

I am having a windows and i would like to know whitch program do you prefer for programing in windows P.S. C++ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: D.Borak
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mutex in shell programing

A shell in crontab per 5 min write a file B shell in crontab per 6 min read a file how to lock the share file a ;avioid confilict in write and read? Thx : -) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zz_xm
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

crontab programing

How can program at crontab dayly each 30 minut (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: petroleo
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Programing (need help)

plx help to solve these problems?? 1. Create a HERE document which will edit multiple files in the same directory, using the ed editor. I give you 3 original files: file1.c , file2.c , file3.c, download them and change each string "stdio.h" to "STDIO.H" in these files. Note: when execute the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SoCalledEngr
1 Replies

5. Programming

A C++ programing Shell on Win

Hello I need to translade the power of unix command shell (grep, sed, awk, wc, etc..) to windows. In my work every day I administrate 15 unix server ans 18 windows server, and I have the problem the absolutly limitation of windows shell. I´m a system administrator but I know programming. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dalmus
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell programing...

Hi... i need to write a shell script wich shows the full name and station of every logged user in the system. pls help! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: relu89
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Netork programing

Hello experts, please help me as i want to learn the networking concepts in details , as i come know Unix network programming by Richard Stevens volume 1,2 is good please any of you downloaded the Free PDF version of it please direct m e as i want to download these books or the pdf form of it,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

8. Programming

Unicode programing in C

im starting to go a little serious with c, woking in a personal project that will read a xml, which might contain Unicode characters (i know it will on my system, which is set to es_AR.UTF-8) im using mxml, and the documentation says it uses utf8 internally (no worries here). so i need to be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
4 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

[Solved] links2 --enable-graphics from source, configure error: no graphics driver found.

Howdy I am trying to install links2 with graphics support on snow leopard 10.6.8 (xcode installed). I have had the program running last year, also installed from source - but then I had installed some image libraries with mac ports and fink - cannot reproduce that setup. Plus I would like to not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: butterbaerchen
6 Replies
Bio::Graphics::Glyph::segmented_keyglyph(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	     Bio::Graphics::Glyph::segmented_keyglyph(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Graphics::Glyph::segmented_keyglyph - The "segmented_keyglyph" glyph SYNOPSIS
See L<Bio::Graphics::Panel> and L<Bio::Graphics::Glyph>. DESCRIPTION
This glyph is used internally by Bio::Graphics::Panel as a base class for drawing the keys at the bottom of the panel. It should not be used explicitly. BUGS
Please report them. SEE ALSO
Bio::Graphics::Panel, Bio::Graphics::Glyph, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::arrow, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::cds, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::crossbox, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::diamond, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::dna, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::dot, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::ellipse, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::extending_arrow, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::generic, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::graded_segments, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::heterogeneous_segments, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::line, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::pinsertion, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::primers, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::rndrect, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::segments, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::ruler_arrow, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::toomany, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::transcript, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::transcript2, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::translation, Bio::Graphics::Glyph::triangle, Bio::DB::GFF, Bio::SeqI, Bio::SeqFeatureI, Bio::Das, GD AUTHOR
Lincoln Stein <lstein@cshl.org> Copyright (c) 2001 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See DISCLAIMER.txt for disclaimers of warranty. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-20 Bio::Graphics::Glyph::segmented_keyglyph(3pm)