Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Graphics programing
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Graphics programing Post 16183 by Sebastyan on Tuesday 26th of February 2002 05:16:59 PM
Old 02-26-2002
Question Graphics programing

Hi all!
I`m new in Unix (Linux) and i whant to ask something!
What language should i use for Linux developing.I meen applications an GAME DEVELOPING!
Should i use C,TCL ??? Please help me on this ...Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Win programing

I am having a windows and i would like to know whitch program do you prefer for programing in windows P.S. C++ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: D.Borak
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mutex in shell programing

A shell in crontab per 5 min write a file B shell in crontab per 6 min read a file how to lock the share file a ;avioid confilict in write and read? Thx : -) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zz_xm
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

crontab programing

How can program at crontab dayly each 30 minut (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: petroleo
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Programing (need help)

plx help to solve these problems?? 1. Create a HERE document which will edit multiple files in the same directory, using the ed editor. I give you 3 original files: file1.c , file2.c , file3.c, download them and change each string "stdio.h" to "STDIO.H" in these files. Note: when execute the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SoCalledEngr
1 Replies

5. Programming

A C++ programing Shell on Win

Hello I need to translade the power of unix command shell (grep, sed, awk, wc, etc..) to windows. In my work every day I administrate 15 unix server ans 18 windows server, and I have the problem the absolutly limitation of windows shell. I´m a system administrator but I know programming. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dalmus
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell programing...

Hi... i need to write a shell script wich shows the full name and station of every logged user in the system. pls help! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: relu89
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Netork programing

Hello experts, please help me as i want to learn the networking concepts in details , as i come know Unix network programming by Richard Stevens volume 1,2 is good please any of you downloaded the Free PDF version of it please direct m e as i want to download these books or the pdf form of it,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

8. Programming

Unicode programing in C

im starting to go a little serious with c, woking in a personal project that will read a xml, which might contain Unicode characters (i know it will on my system, which is set to es_AR.UTF-8) im using mxml, and the documentation says it uses utf8 internally (no worries here). so i need to be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
4 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

[Solved] links2 --enable-graphics from source, configure error: no graphics driver found.

Howdy I am trying to install links2 with graphics support on snow leopard 10.6.8 (xcode installed). I have had the program running last year, also installed from source - but then I had installed some image libraries with mac ports and fink - cannot reproduce that setup. Plus I would like to not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: butterbaerchen
6 Replies
CLEARENV(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						       CLEARENV(3)

NAME
clearenv - clear the environment SYNOPSIS
#include <stdlib.h> int clearenv(void); Feature Test Macro Requirements for glibc (see feature_test_macros(7)): clearenv(): _SVID_SOURCE || _XOPEN_SOURCE DESCRIPTION
The clearenv() function clears the environment of all name-value pairs and sets the value of the external variable environ to NULL. RETURN VALUE
The clearenv() function returns zero on success, and a nonzero value on failure. VERSIONS
Not in libc4, libc5. In glibc since glibc 2.0. CONFORMING TO
Various Unix variants (DG/UX, HP-UX, QNX, ...). POSIX.9 (bindings for FORTRAN77). POSIX.1-1996 did not accept clearenv() and putenv(3), but changed its mind and scheduled these functions for some later issue of this standard (cf. B.4.6.1). However, POSIX.1-2001 only adds putenv(3), and rejected clearenv(). NOTES
Used in security-conscious applications. If it is unavailable the assignment environ = NULL; will probably do. The DG/UX and Tru64 man pages write: If environ has been modified by anything other than the putenv(3), getenv(3), or clearenv() functions, then clearenv() will return an error and the process environment will remain unchanged. SEE ALSO
getenv(3), putenv(3), setenv(3), unsetenv(3), environ(7) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.27 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2007-07-26 CLEARENV(3)