Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unixersal Translator Chart
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Unixersal Translator Chart Post 15968 by killerserv on Friday 22nd of February 2002 06:36:03 AM
Old 02-22-2002
The Link is up. They actually adding some more features on the real-time Graph table with some new Unix commands added. Can be viewed without any problem now.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DOS to Unix translator

I know nothing of unix and didn't know where to start. I've heard of a DOS to Unix translator, and since I know DOS pretty well, I thought that this program would be perfect. Any help you could give me would be appreciated. Bryan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bferguson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Possible GUI to Command-Line Interface Translator?

I was chatting with my teacher on how this could be a great tool for admins who are making the switch from GUI to CLI administration. I'm wondering, does this kind of tool exist? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daemon-Killer
4 Replies

3. Programming

Flow Chart

Any One help how to draw the flow chart for C programe ? If any usefull link's. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabari
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XML Translator to run in UNIX

Hello, newbie (non-techie) here. I'm a business analyst for a software company in the Bay Area. A project I just got assigned to involved researching for an enterprise version of a XML translator that will run on UNIX. I'm looking for something that won't be too costly to purchase as the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Antsy
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix language translator

Does there exist a unix program which takes as input a word (say in french) and returns its translation into another language (say english)? Alternative questions: 1) Where is an appropriate place to post such a question? 2) Where is a good place to find interesting unix programs? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmbster
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell translator

hello, this is my first time here so i´m not sure if i´m posting in the rigth place. i very bad on programming but i´ve a to submit a shell code in high school. i need a shell script that translate words (english-portuguese and portuguese-english) using the comand wget and google translator. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cajuzinho
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Data storing and chart

I apologize if this has been posted before but I have been doing a lot of searching and I have not found any real answers, this is quite possibly due to that I may not be searching for the right terms or something. Little bit of info about my situation is that I'm a newbie as you probably guessed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ummSomeNameHere
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Permission bit translator - octal to textual and vice versa

Hi, Does anyone know of any permission bit "translator"? One that can translate the permission bit from its textual value to its octal value and vice versa. It is alright if it is always just rwx but on a lot of occasions nowadays, getting a lots of s, S, t, etc. -rwxrwxrwx 1 oracle dba... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
4 Replies
Graph::UnionFind(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Graph::UnionFind(3pm)

NAME
Graph::UnionFind - union-find data structures SYNOPSIS
use Graph::UnionFind; my $uf = Graph::UnionFind->new; # Add the vertices to the data structure. $uf->add($u); $uf->add($v); # Join the partitions of the vertices. $uf->union( $u, $v ); # Find the partitions the vertices belong to # in the union-find data structure. If they # are equal, they are in the same partition. # If the vertex has not been seen, # undef is returned. my $pu = $uf->find( $u ); my $pv = $uf->find( $v ); $uf->same($u, $v) # Equal to $pu eq $pv. # Has the union-find seen this vertex? $uf->has( $v ) DESCRIPTION
Union-find is a special data structure that can be used to track the partitioning of a set into subsets (a problem known also as disjoint sets). Graph::UnionFind() is used for Graph::connected_components(), Graph::connected_component(), and Graph::same_connected_components() if you specify a true "union_find" parameter when you create an undirected graph. Note that union-find is one way: you cannot (easily) 'ununion' vertices once you have 'unioned' them. This means that if you delete edges from a "union_find" graph, you will get wrong results from the Graph::connected_components(), Graph::connected_component(), and Graph::same_connected_components(). API add $uf->add($v) Add the vertex v to the union-find. union $uf->union($u, $v) Add the edge u-v to the union-find. Also implicitly adds the vertices. has $uf->has($v) Return true if the vertex v has been added to the union-find, false otherwise. find $uf->find($v) Return the union-find partition the vertex v belongs to, or "undef" if it has not been added. new $uf = Graph::UnionFind->new() The constructor. same $uf->same($u, $v) Return true of the vertices belong to the same union-find partition the vertex v belongs to, false otherwise. AUTHOR AND COPYRIGHT
Jarkko Hietaniemi jhi@iki.fi LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2008-11-27 Graph::UnionFind(3pm)