Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP Printer
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HP Printer Post 15465 by thehoghunter on Thursday 14th of February 2002 12:32:45 PM
Old 02-14-2002
You can download HP JetDirect software from www.hp.com - click on drivers and downloads, put jetdirect in the "enter product name or number" search box. Look for your OS in the list.

Pretty easy to set up and use.
thehoghunter

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printer

I config my sun solaris 8 as a print server running lp print. It printing fine but would not print multiple copies I use the -n option like this: lp -d printer_name -n3 file it just print one copy instead of three copries the printers are hp printers. Can you help? please ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
4 Replies

2. Linux

know I do for to printer in printer deskjet 80colun

I want to print some thing in HP Deskjet 692.? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: edvaldo
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

How do you send printer codes to an IP printer

We were printing to a serial laser printer with all the HP codes to generate a form (i.e. lines, boxes, etc.) Thus the file is filled w/ control codes. We are switching to an IP printer and we can no longer print directly to the device (i.e. cp text /dev/tty11). It looks like we have to use the lp... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffbugfree
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Configuring Printer with Printer Manager

Hi All, I am trying to configure printer in solaris 10 with the help of print manager. There is no printer attached to my system, ia m doing it for test purpose. However I am unable to do so coz its pops up window - Heading as error with option as dismiss and cancel. Kindly help as I am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
3 Replies

5. AIX

Check printer queue on Windows printer server

Hello Let me first give a small overview of the setup. All printers are connected to Windows 2000 servers. There are a lot of UNIX (AIX & HP-UX) servers as well which have SAP running. I'm working on a script to add printers to a specified SAP instance. I want to verify the user input (to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NielsV
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Please help about my printer

In previous version of Solaris , my printer has been working fine , but in this version of Solaris plug and play is not working . Printer is HP psc 1215 all in one , it is supported by Solaris kernel but I do not know how to install printer . I know for command lpadmin but i don't know how to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: microbot
6 Replies

7. Linux

Find printer location and printer type

Hi, Is it possible to find the printer location and printer type (whether it is local or network) using command in Linux ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumguest
1 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD