Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: import disk in HP-UX 1020
Operating Systems HP-UX import disk in HP-UX 1020 Post 15444 by Olivier on Thursday 14th of February 2002 04:26:14 AM
Old 02-14-2002
Bug Thank you

Hi,

This post for telling to Perderabo thank you.
My problem is solved thanks to you.

By,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Serius ERROR on HPUX 1020

-Here's the funny thing - I have an old HPUX1020 D270 also known as "grandfather" Everything was all right until today... The users began to work as usual. Suddenly The server "kicked" out the users, and when trying to login back - The server returned with 2 different error mesgs: one is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunbird
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

import

i'm importing tables to oracle 7, but sometimes import give me warnings (not failures) how can i rollback the whole imported tables if warnings occured please advise thanx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omran
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

import

Dear All, If while the databsae was shut down, an import command has been done. Will the import result will return 1? Best Regards, Omran (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omran
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

exceptions in import

Hello, I want to import an Oracle database file on my fresh DB, bought before successfully with exp command. But is it possible to import some tables from the dmp file, because they are too large and it's so long !? I didn't find any option in imp command to make exception on certain tables...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madmat
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Import variable

Can i import a value of a variable in a different related script. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish.s
2 Replies

6. Solaris

How to import the new service

Hi How to import the new service which i created without root permission. As well how we can set the uid in service. When i import i got the following error, svccfg import /var/svc/manifest/site/newservice.xml svccfg: Could not create temporary service "TEMP/site/newservice"... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with awk awk: program limit exceeded: sprintf buffer size=1020

Hi I have many problems with a script. I have a script that formats a text file but always prints the same error when i try to execute it The code is that: { if (NF==17){ print $0 }else{ fields=NF; all=$0; while... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fate
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

export / import

I have a calling script which consists of calls to other scripts via the sh command. ie vi callscript.sh sh smallscript1.sh extra unix commands sh smallscript2.sh exit In smallscript1, I prompt for a filename, which I handle via :- read f1 export f1 I then need... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: malts18
5 Replies

9. Slackware

Hp 1020 laser jet Printer doesn't work on slackware 13.1

when i attach HP 1020 leaser jet printer on slackware 13.1 via usb port it detects and display message "Ready to print", in printing window (start->setting->printing) it detects & its properties(Printer->properties) is Description : Hewlett-Packard HP LaserJet 1020 Location : Divya Device... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitlar
0 Replies

10. Solaris

How to clear a removed single-disk pool from being listed by zpool import?

On an OmniOS server, I removed a single-disk pool I was using for testing. Now, when I run zpool import it will show it as FAULTED, since that single disk not available anymore. # zpool import pool: fido id: 7452075738474086658 state: FAULTED status: The pool was last... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyadarshan
11 Replies
post(3MENU)															       post(3MENU)

NAME
menu_post - write or erase menus from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int post_menu(MENU *menu); int unpost_menu(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function post_menu displays a menu to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). post_menu resets the selection status of all items. The function unpost_menu erases menu from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NO_ROOM Menu is too large for its window. You should consider to use set_menu_format() to solve the problem. E_NOT_POSTED The menu has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3MENU)