Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting free download indigo perl for windows Post 12256 by zeoous on Sunday 23rd of December 2001 06:26:44 AM
Old 12-23-2001
free download indigo perl for windows

i want test perl program with indigo perl before i transfer it to the web, where i could get a free one software

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Download Free personal firewallls

Does anyone know where I can get free firewalls for windows XP PRO?:confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: computek
6 Replies

2. Linux

how to download a free mp3 player for linux

Does anyone of you have the links to a site where you can download a mp3 player for linux(fedora 1). :D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where to download this free Unix database

Hi Folks, I was looking around some web sites and found out that there is/was this free databse for Unix called RDB by Walter Hobbs, which uses ASCII text files for its databases and uses Unix commands to manipulate them. Unfortunately, I can no longer access the ftp site mentioned on the web... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rooseter
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Free download for Mac os?

Does Any body knows where can I get free download for mac OS. Any version is OK.:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sackNumchai
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux free download

Hello, I am not sure where to post this questions... I have Windows XP in my home computer. I need to install Linux on my home computer for learning purpose. Can one please recommend any free download link to download free linux... Any help is appreciated... Thank you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: govindts
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free OS download

Could any one tell me where I can download Unix, linux,solaris and red hat OS (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadg034
4 Replies
Test::MinimumVersion(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Test::MinimumVersion(3pm)

NAME
Test::MinimumVersion - does your code require newer perl than you think? VERSION
version 0.101080 SYNOPSIS
Example minimum-perl.t: #!perl use Test::MinimumVersion; all_minimum_version_ok('5.008'); FUNCTIONS
minimum_version_ok minimum_version_ok($file, $version); This test passes if the given file does not seem to require any version of perl newer than $version, which may be given as a version string or a version object. all_minimum_version_ok all_minimum_version_ok($version, \%arg); Given either a version string or a version object, this routine produces a test plan (if there is no plan) and tests each relevant file with "minimum_version_ok". Relevant files are found by File::Find::Rule::Perl. "\%arg" is optional. Valid arguments are: paths - in what paths to look for files; defaults to (t, lib, xt/smoke, and any .pm or .PL files in the current working directory) if it contains files, they will be checked no_plan - do not plan the tests about to be run all_minimum_version_from_metayml_ok all_minimum_version_from_metayml_ok(\%arg); This routine checks META.yml for an entry in requires for perl. If no META.yml file or no perl version is found, all tests are skipped. If a version is found, the test proceeds as if "all_minimum_version_ok" had been called with that version. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-04-18 Test::MinimumVersion(3pm)