Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun Monitor
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Sun Monitor Post 11814 by TioTony on Wednesday 12th of December 2001 12:10:50 PM
Old 12-12-2001
Well you got me then. What video card are you using?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

keyboard & monitor for SUn ultra enterprise 3000

Hi all, i just purchased Sun Ultra Enterprise 3000, but they did not include with keyboard/mouse . i am very new with this box. could you give me which type of keyboard i can use and video connector to my monitor since serial connectors for keyboard and video is different with my PC. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterbear
5 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

use prtg to monitor sun server CPU

I have prtg set up to monitor a sun server. I can see the network statistics (I didn't set up this server). I would like to minitor the CPUs as well, using PRTG. What do I need running on the Sun for PRTG to gather the statistics? If I need to have a particular MIB for it, does anyone know... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

script to Monitor raid staus --Sun Volume manager

We use Sun Volume manager to mirror root disks and other local disks... Is there any script to monitor raid status across all machines send output thru email? Help is appreciated. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriny
1 Replies

4. Solaris

sun ultra 10 monitor

hi all, it seem hard to see on a regular monitor the ultra 10 converter to rgb so that it can go to a pc monitor. do u know how can i fix the monitor properly? it's not easy to see on the monitor there's so many lines. thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor sun servers temperature

Dears, need help on developing a script to monitor sun server temperature , I'm using the below command to check the servers one by one /usr/platform/`uname -i`/sbin/prtdiag -v Servers Models are : 2 x Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server 4 x Sun Fire V490 2 x Sun Blade T6300 Server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bejo4ever
1 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] DCMU (disk control and monitor utility) sun fire

Hi , during 2 weeks i´ve been trying to find them. i need DCMU packets for managing internal disks on sun fire x4500 and sun fire x4600 on rhel. i have opened to tickets to myoraclesupport but no answer. please anybody could tell me a link or anythiing?? i´ve been searching and searching... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pabloli150
1 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers

Sorry if this is the wrong forum Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers . This monitor tool will take as less CPU as possible , and will send info about the server to main Dashboard. The info I need is CPU / RAM / my servers status (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies
DTK_VIDEO_GETSTATE(3)						Draw Toolkit manual					     DTK_VIDEO_GETSTATE(3)

NAME
dtk_video_getstate - returns the current state of a video texture SYNOPSIS
#include <dtk_video.h> int dtk_video_getstate(dtk_htex vid); DESCRIPTION
This function returns the state of a video texture referenced by vid created by one of the functions dtk_create_video_*(3) and is a BITOR combination of the following flags: DTKV_PLAYING : Indicates whether the video is paused or playing DTKV_EOS : Indicates that the end of the video stream has been reached RETURN VALUE
This function returns the state of the video in case of success, -1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
dtk_load_video_file(3), dtk_load_video_gst(3), dtk_load_video_test(3), dtk_load_video_udp(3), dtk_load_video_tcp(3), dtk_video_exec(3) EPFL
2011 DTK_VIDEO_GETSTATE(3)