Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Module
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers PHP Module Post 1148 by ComTec on Sunday 11th of February 2001 12:09:30 PM
Old 02-11-2001
Sorry...

Where can I get that at? Books-a-million is that a order only book? Cause i'm gonna go look on their site..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

get error while compiling apache with php module

hi, i'm compiling apache with php module after i finish compile mysql-4.0.0-alpha. i do it as the follow steps after untar'ed them in the same directory, 1) cd apache_1.3.22 ./configure 2) cd php-4.0.6 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-apache=../apache_1.3.22 \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jApHEth
2 Replies

2. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Module

Hi, Please help me!! Im wondering if anyone can help me with a problem i have with some perl modules. My problem is: I'm trying to connect remote host to a unix box from a windows machine. So i'm developing an application to do this. I'm programming it in perl with tcl/tk Gui interface.... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phi01
13 Replies

4. Solaris

mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php

Hi I'm trying to do an upgrade for one application and whenever I run the upgradre the program shows the error that mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php. My server is running xampp 0.9 and I know this library of mcrypt is already installed. I changed the php.ini file in order to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahr
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

PAM module pam_passwdqc module

Hello friends Today i have changed my passwd policy for strong password Everything is working correctly but when i changed my password , it did not ask me my old password my /etc/pam.d/system-auth file is (only passwdqc.so module line) password required pam_passwdqc.so retry=3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Installing ZIP module for PHP

Hi Guys, I am using SOLARIS 10 and I want to install ZIP module for PHP. I went to this link http://pecl.php.net/package/zip and I choose zip-1.12.3.tgz, the latest "stable" release, and then transferred it to my server. Then I went to my path /usr/local/apache2/conf then untar the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Phuti
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Compile PHP as an Apache module on Solaris

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris install php as an apache module

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
1 Replies
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(3X)									      XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(3X)

NAME
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder - A Drag and Drop function that reorders a stack of widgets that are registered drop sites SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> void XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder (widget, sibling, stack_mode) Widget widget; Widget sibling; Cardinal stack_mode; DESCRIPTION
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder changes the stacking order of the drop site specified by widget. The stacking order controls the manner in which drag-under effects are clipped by overlapping siblings, regardless of whether they are active. The stack mode is relative either to the entire stack, or to another drop site within the stack. The stack order can be modified only if the drop sites are siblings in both the widget and drop site hierarchy, and the widget parent of the drop sites is registered as a composite drop site. Specifies the drop site to be restacked. Specifies a sibling drop site for stacking operations. If specified, then widget is restacked relative to this drop site's stack position. Specifies the new stack position for the specified widget. The values are XmABOVE and XmBELOW. If a sibling is specified, then widget is restacked as follows: The widget is placed just above the sibling. The widget is placed just below the sibling. If the sibling parameter is not specified, then widget is restacked as follows: The widget is placed at the top of the stack. The widget is placed at the bottom of the stack. For a complete definition of DropSite and its associated resources, see XmDropSite(3X). SEE ALSO
XmDropSite(3X), XmDropSiteRetrieve(3X), XmDropSiteQueryStackingOrder(3X) XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(3X)