Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Module
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers PHP Module Post 1148 by ComTec on Sunday 11th of February 2001 12:09:30 PM
Old 02-11-2001
Sorry...

Where can I get that at? Books-a-million is that a order only book? Cause i'm gonna go look on their site..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

get error while compiling apache with php module

hi, i'm compiling apache with php module after i finish compile mysql-4.0.0-alpha. i do it as the follow steps after untar'ed them in the same directory, 1) cd apache_1.3.22 ./configure 2) cd php-4.0.6 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql \ --with-apache=../apache_1.3.22 \... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jApHEth
2 Replies

2. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Module

Hi, Please help me!! Im wondering if anyone can help me with a problem i have with some perl modules. My problem is: I'm trying to connect remote host to a unix box from a windows machine. So i'm developing an application to do this. I'm programming it in perl with tcl/tk Gui interface.... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phi01
13 Replies

4. Solaris

mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php

Hi I'm trying to do an upgrade for one application and whenever I run the upgradre the program shows the error that mcrypt module is not initially loaded with php. My server is running xampp 0.9 and I know this library of mcrypt is already installed. I changed the php.ini file in order to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dahr
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

PAM module pam_passwdqc module

Hello friends Today i have changed my passwd policy for strong password Everything is working correctly but when i changed my password , it did not ask me my old password my /etc/pam.d/system-auth file is (only passwdqc.so module line) password required pam_passwdqc.so retry=3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rink
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Installing ZIP module for PHP

Hi Guys, I am using SOLARIS 10 and I want to install ZIP module for PHP. I went to this link http://pecl.php.net/package/zip and I choose zip-1.12.3.tgz, the latest "stable" release, and then transferred it to my server. Then I went to my path /usr/local/apache2/conf then untar the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Phuti
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Compile PHP as an Apache module on Solaris

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris install php as an apache module

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
1 Replies
addbib(1)							   User Commands							 addbib(1)

NAME
addbib - create or extend a bibliographic database SYNOPSIS
addbib [-a] [-p promptfile] database DESCRIPTION
When addbib starts up, answering y to the initial Instructions? prompt yields directions. Typing n (or <RETURN>) skips the directions. addbib then prompts for various bibliographic fields, reads responses from the terminal, and sends output records to database. A null response (just <RETURN>) means to leave out that field. A `-' (minus sign) means to go back to the previous field. A trailing backslash allows a field to be continued on the next line. The repeating Continue? prompt allows the user either to resume by typing y (or <RETURN>), to quit the current session by typing n or q, or to edit database with any system editor (see vi(1), ex(1), ed(1)). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a Suppresses prompting for an abstract. Asking for an abstract is the default. Abstracts are ended with a Control-D. -p promptfile Uses a new prompting skeleton, defined in promptfile. This file should contain prompt strings, a <TAB>, and the key-letters to be written to the database. USAGE
Bibliography Key Letters The most common key-letters and their meanings are given below. addbib insulates you from these key-letters, since it gives you prompts in English, but if you edit the bibliography file later on, you will need to know this information. %A Author's name %B Book containing article referenced %C City (place of publication) %D Date of publication %E Editor of book containing article referenced %F Footnote number or label (supplied by refer) %G Government order number %H Header commentary, printed before reference %I Issuer (publisher) %J Journal containing article %K Keywords to use in locating reference %L Label field used by -k option of refer %M Bell Labs Memorandum (undefined) %N Number within volume %O Other commentary, printed at end of reference %P Page number(s) %Q Corporate or Foreign Author (unreversed) %R Report, paper, or thesis (unpublished) %S Series title %T Title of article or book %V Volume number %X Abstract -- used by roffbib, not by refer %Y,Z Ignored by refer EXAMPLES
Example 1: Editing the bibliography file Except for A, each field should be given just once. Only relevant fields should be supplied. %A Mark Twain %T Life on the Mississippi %I Penguin Books %C New York %D 1978 ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWdoc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ed(1), ex(1), indxbib(1), lookbib(1), refer(1), roffbib(1), sortbib(1), vi(1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Sep 1992 addbib(1)