Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PCMCIA Hardware Problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers PCMCIA Hardware Problem Post 11439 by ghoti on Wednesday 5th of December 2001 11:46:58 AM
Old 12-05-2001
Found the problem!

Apparently, under Redhat 7.1 there is a bug in the kernel.

Full details can be found at:

http://www.redhat.com/support/errata

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

hardware problem?

Can someone tell me what the following means? We have a v440 running Solaris 9. What do the patterns actually mean? May 17 12:12:03 ibasdb02 cediag: Revision: 1.78 @ 2005/02/11 15:5 :29 UTC May 17 12:12:03 ibasdb02 cediag: Analysed System: SunOS 5.9 with UP 117171-17 (MPR active) May 17... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hardware HBA problem

I have worked with Qlogic (Sun) fiber cards a lot and with Emulex fiber cards only a little. Here is the scenario: I have a Sun 490 with 3 Emulex cards in it. A pair are for the 6120 array that is attached, the other is a direct attach so our SAN for Veritas Netbackup to back up the system.I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lm_admin_dh
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Hardware Raid related problem

Dear All I would Like to know that if suppose c1t0d0 is of 72 gb hard disk and system boot from this hard disk and c1t1d0 is of 147gb hard disk. Can we implement hardware raid (Mirror) between these two hard disks of different capacity if raid crontroller is present in the server Kind regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
4 Replies

4. Solaris

problem in finding a hardware problem

Hi I am right now facing a strange hardware problem. System get booted with the following error: Fatal Error Reset CPU 0000.0000.0000.0003 AFSR 0100.0000.0000.0000 SCE AFAR 0000.07c6.0000.1000 SC Alert: Host System has Reset It happen 4 or 5 times and get the same error every time.I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
8 Replies

5. Linux

Hardware problem diagnosing

Hey guys how to do diagnose Linux for hardware problems/issues. This is a general question for all common hardware components under Linux server. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sbn
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Hey guys how to do diagnose solaris for hardware problems/issues. This is a general question for all common hardware components under solaris server. (4 Replies)
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

Hey guys how to do diagnose HP-UX for hardware problems/issues. This is a general question for all common hardware components under HP-UX server. (4 Replies)
4 Replies

8. BSD

PCMCIA-FreeBSD

Hi there. I have an old laptop Toshiba Tecra 510 (P1, 147MB RAM, 30GB HDD) and I installed FreeBSD 7.2. For networking I have a PCMCIA card for wired network. The problem is that I cannot start and run PCMCIA As I know in Linux there is a tool pcmciautils for this pc-cards, but in FreeBSD I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hirohitosan
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Fire v440 hardware problem (can't get ok>)

First of all it's shut down 60 second after power on and write on console : SC Alert: Correct SCC not replaced - shutting managed system down! This is cured by moving out battery from ALOM card. Now server start to loop during the testing. That's on the console: >@(#) Sun Fire V440,Netra... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alisher
14 Replies

10. Solaris

Hardware Problem

Dear: the Cureent PC Dell GX620 the Current Hardware 4 GB ram 80 HDD what i do remove old 4GB ram and install 8 GB remove old HDD and install new on 160GB try to install the Unix Sun Solaris after booting and when arrive to step which i should select interactive error meg... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hosney00ux
7 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)