Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Check HP-UX configuration
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Check HP-UX configuration Post 1095 by dickson_chung on Thursday 8th of February 2001 05:12:59 AM
Old 02-08-2001
Tools

How to check configuration in HP-UX? For example, no. of CPU, memory, scsi devices, etc. and the software installed?

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to check for a file, check for 2hrs. then quit

I wish to seach a Dir for a specific file, once the file is found i will perform additional logic. If the file is not found within two hours, i would like to exit. Logically, I'm looking for the best way to approach this Thanks for any assistance in advance. Note: I'm using a C shell and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmarsh
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

configuration

how to configure servor dns on windows servor 2003 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djest
0 Replies

3. Linux

configuration

hello, I don't know how to configure servor dns on linux,please help I thanck YOU (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djest
1 Replies

4. AIX

Need help on IP Configuration

I have an RS/6000 running AIX 5.3. I would like to get either dhcp client working or assigning it an ip would be fine as well. I have tried using smit to do it many times trying different things, and I can get an ip assigned but it doesn't communicate with the network or internet. I haven't been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izzzy
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To check the system configuration on Sun solaris

Hi, Could you pls. let me know what is cammand in unix to check the system configuration on Sun solaris. Thanks in advance. Cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krackjack
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Check EOF char in Unix. OR To check file has been received completely from a remote system

Advance Thanks. (1) I would like to know any unix/Linux command to check EOF char in a file. (2) Or Any way I can check a file has been reached completely at machine B from machine A. Note that machine A ftp/scp the file to machine B at unknown time. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexalex1
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check server configuration in Linux

Hi, How do i check the server configuration in Linux like the RAM size, OS version, type of database configured etc...basically i need everything about the server. Is there a command to see this information?? Thanks in advance!!! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunnerz_84
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Condition to check whether configuration file is empty or not?

CMD=$(find "${Release_Container}" -iname "${Release_Name}"_Release.txt) for i in `cat $CMD` do if ];then cd ${Sandbox_dir} CMD1=$(find "${Sandbox_dir}"/* -iname "${Release_Name}" -type d | awk -F/ '{print $(NF)}' | head -1 ) if ];then echo -e "################### CHECKOUT START... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragpgtgerman
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl code to check date and check files in particular dir

Hi Experts, I am checking how to get day in Perl. If it is “Monday” I need to process…below is the pseudo code. Can you please prove the code for below condition. if (today=="Monday" ) { while (current_time LESS THAN 9:01 AM) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaypatil_am
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wich tool for check that two system have the same configuration

Hello , On a couple of system I have to check that systems have the same configuration. This system are part of manual cluster but when application are going to switch from one side to another side I would like to be sure I am not going to experience incidents. It is why I wonder if on the web... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavier38450
2 Replies
named-checkconf(1)					      General Commands Manual						named-checkconf(1)

NAME
named-checkconf - named configuration file syntax checking tool SYNOPSIS
directory] [configfile] DESCRIPTION
is a tool to check the syntax, but not the semantics, of the configuration file for Options When loading a zone file, read the journal if it exists. Change root to directory so that directives in the configuration file are processed as if run by a similarly rooted (see chroot(2)). Print the version of the program and exit. Perform a check on the loading of the master zone files found in the configuration file. Operands configfile The configuration file to be checked. The default is RETURN VALUE
sets the exit status. Success. Errors were detected. AUTHOR
was developed by the Internet Systems Consortium (ISC). FILES
Default configuration file. SEE ALSO
named(1M), chroot(2). Requests for Comments (RFC): 1035, available online at available online at available from the Internet Systems Consortium at BIND 9.3 named-checkconf(1)