Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Communication between a java and c++ program Post 10350 by Sven28 on Tuesday 13th of November 2001 07:52:52 AM
Old 11-13-2001
Try running the c program over jni (java native interface)
assuming you have the c++ program source code
over jni methods you can put the other language directly into your java program and define interfaces so there is no need to go over stdout etc

-hope this helps- :-)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

executing the su command from a java program.

Say in unix (AIX) m/c, I am logged in with s1 user and want to start process p1 with user credentials of s2. I can do manually in this way: #su - s2 #enter password for s2> somePassword $ p1 But all this I have to do through a java program. How to pass the password through program. One... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shailendrat
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i run java program from any where

Hello all sorry didnt know where to post it i compiled simple program that using "System.getProperty("user.dir");" now i compiled the program under directory foo and and its running great when i do "java myapp" i included this directory in the $PATH env variable so i could see it fro any where... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

3. Programming

C program using IPC (inter process communication)

i want to write a C chat program that communicates over IPC(inter process communication), that could be run using 2 seperate terminal windows within the same computer. so that wat u type in one terminal window , should appear on the other and vice versa... could some one please help me with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: localp
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using a variable from java program in unix

Hi, I need to execute a java program in a shell script.I then need to assign the value being returned by the program into a unix variable.Is there any way i can access the value in a variable in java program? As in if my java code has a variable, . . . . valueA =x.getValue() ..... can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: inquisitive101
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing a Java Program

I am entirely new to shell scripting and would like to create a script to execute a java program called Main. I've already compiled it and placed the .java and .class files at /root/javaTest. Next I made a shell script that simply contained: java /root/javaTest/Main . I made the script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hypnotic_meat
2 Replies

6. Programming

C++/Java full-duplex communication

Hello, here's my situation: I have a C++ server running on a well known machine and a number of Java clients running on other machines (assumed as unknown) on the same LAN. What I want to achieve is full duplex communication between those applications, in order to exchange complex objects and data... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: demerzel3
3 Replies

7. Programming

need logic for java program

Hi All, I need to to wright a java programm for the following query. Qus: output need to genarate a number+ alphnumric sequence in java and get converted into ASCII code so that i can use mod logic on that. example Output: like 10 digit number 1AAAAAAAAA 1AAAAAAAAB 1AAAAAAAAC . .... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ganesh Khandare
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

communication between shell and and a demon 'c' program

Hello, i have a demon 'c' program that have a dynamic table of logic registers ( 2000 variables ). exemple of registers: I1.34.5 M23.4.1 I want from shell acess to this table of registers. How can i do this? with something like for read I1.34.5: #cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rzyz
3 Replies

9. Programming

Program java arguments

Hello, The arguments are strings. In my code I need them to be a different type, I do the cast but it is not feasible ... Have you any idea? Thank you (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

java compile and run program help

What is the trick to get a java program to run and compile? I can't even get a basic skeleton to run and compile. What packages do I need? I figured the java-gcj and gcc-java packages was enough. Do I need any other packages? I thought I had to do this and it would work but its not. javac... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
AIRPORT2-PORTINSPECTOR(1)				      General Commands Manual					 AIRPORT2-PORTINSPECTOR(1)

NAME
airport2-portinspector - Port maps inspector for the Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station ("Snow") SYNOPSIS
airport2-portinspector DESCRIPTION
airport2-portinspector allows you to inspect the port maps used by the hosts associated with your base station. OPTIONS
airport2-portinspector accepts no command-line options. airport2-portinspector is a wrapper script around the PortInspector.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils. You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environ- ment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DEBUG Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. JAVACMD The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)). JAVA_HOME The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed. JAVA_BINDIR The full path to the directory where the java executable is located. JAVA_ARGS Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine. AUTHOR
airport2-portinspector was written by Jon Sevy <jsevy@cs.drexel.edu>. This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 20, 2006 AIRPORT2-PORTINSPECTOR(1)