Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? I Am Calling All Unix Experts Young Mind In Need Post 102279 by Perderabo on Thursday 16th of March 2006 08:17:17 PM
Old 03-16-2006
For a start, I would read the rules:

(3) Refrain from idle chatter that does not contribute to the knowledge base.

(4) Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post where your goal is to get an answer more quickly.

(10) Don't post your email address and ask for an email reply. The forums are for the benefit of all, so all Q&A should take place in the forums.

This is not a technical question so please don't post it in the technical forums; I have moved your question to our off-topic area. And please don't post any question twice; I have combined your threads. And please don't post your email address and ask for private responses; I have removed your email address.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Calling All Aix Experts

I am new to the world of AIX. I want to get certified in AIX and learn it but fast. with in 3 months Could you give me some advise of a good site that with teach you or a bootcamp that is reasonable. I am really in need I am in atlanta (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Courtney3216
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix command in mind map

I found this link that might be useful for a newbie to remember unix commands. It use mind map technique and summarize everything within one page. http://mind-map-you.blogspot.com/2006/12/unix-command-in-mind-map.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bani100
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

forums to hire unix experts

Please recommend forums where I could look for unix expert candidates. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itmgr
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Experts Answer this INterview Questions please

1, why Boot server should be in a network in jumpstart? 2, what is the different between patch and package? 3, how to list the avilable NIC in solaris9? 4, User complaing system is slow (solaris) what are the steps to check? 5, what is hardware error and software error and Transport Error? in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting( Calling from Unix to PLSQL)

Hello Experts, I have the following questions to be discussed here at this esteemed discussion forum. I have two Excel sheets which contain Unix Commands llike creating directory the structure/ftp/Copy/Zip etc to basically create an environment. I need help in understanding some of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: faizsaadq
1 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

UNIX files timestamping - Need experts opinion as testimonial

Hi I am requesting your help to obtain opinions and testimonials in order to be be able to make my own opinion since I am definetly not a unix expert. Say we have a UNIX server. On this server there is a specific directory let us call it "DIR" A security incident have been reported... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflied
10 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)