Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Where do I download LINUX & UNIX? Where can i get a copy of Unix or Linux? Post 1 by gregtampa on Friday 15th of September 2000 07:24:19 AM
Old 09-15-2000
Question

where can i get a free copy of unix? any kind...
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to gregtampa For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

newbee - copy data from UNIX to Linux

I have to setup a new server (linux) and I have to copy the data from the old unix system to the new one. Can I access the unix data in dos? Please help. I know little about linux and unix (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: steven5046
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux, copy a:\file to /tmp in linux?

hi, i am on linux 8. i wanted to copy a file from my a:\filename to my linux 8 /tmp directroy. how do i do this or any directions as in how to accompilsh. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
6 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Copy folder and its contents from HP Unix server to RH Linux

I am trying to copy a folder and all its contents from HP Unix box to RH linux, using the following. rsync -avz -e "ssh" /users/www/webroot/docFiles/Division/Ctry ftpuser@10.4.xxx.yz:/data/webroot/development/contentfiles/webroot/docFiles/Division/Ctry/QAfiles And it throws a consistent... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: FanTom
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want to copy a file from Linux

Hi Experts, I want to copy a file from a Linux machine to another Linux machine or a windows machine shared drive. I mean to say.. cp filename //hostname/shareddrive. I don't want to mount. Is there any way we can do it. Regards Naree Double post. Replies here moved to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naree
0 Replies

5. SuSE

I want to copy a file from Linux

Hi Experts, I want to copy a file from a Linux machine to another Linux machine or a windows machine shared drive. I mean to say.. cp filename //hostname/shareddrive. I don't want to mount. Is there any way we can do it. Regards Naree (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UUCP (Unix to unix copy) not working

I have a problem using uucp. I have Ubuntu 10.4 and i installed the 'uucp' package. In my LAN there are a desktop pc, a laptop, and the router the desktop local ip is: 192.168.0.2 the laptop local ip is: 192.168.0.4 Here are the /etc/uucp/config and the /etc/uucp/sys i used on the desktop.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
4 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Copy a file from Linux

Hi Experts, I want to copy a file from a Linux machine to another Linux machine or a windows machine shared drive. I mean to say.. cp filename //hostname/shareddrive I don't want to mount. Is there any way we can do it. Regards Naree (34 Replies)
34 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy folder and files from unix server to linux server

We would be migrating unix solaries to Linux redhat. Basically source is unix and target is linux. i would like to copy entire file system unix/source/* to target linux/souce/* but target linux has only folder setup so what ever files copied need to be placed in the linux server with same... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX command to copy files from Windows to UNIX box

Hi Folks, I have a file name abc.xml in my windows machine at the location c:\ytr\abc.xml which I want to place at the unix box machine inside cde directory.. at the following location that is /opt/app/cde/ now the credentials of unix box are abc345 -->(dummyid) ftyiu88--->(dummy passwd) ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
4 Replies
J0(3)							   BSD Library Functions Manual 						     J0(3)

NAME
j0, j1, jn, y0, y1, yn -- bessel functions of first and second kind SYNOPSIS
#include <math.h> double j0(double x); double j1(double x); double jn(int n, double x); double y0(double x); double y1(double x); double yn(int n, double x); DESCRIPTION
The functions j0(x) and j1(x) compute the Bessel function of the first kind of the order 0 and the order 1, respectively; the function jn(n, x) computes the Bessel function of the first kind of the integer order n. The functions y0(x) and y1(x) compute the linearly independent Bessel function of the second kind of the order 0 and the order 1, respec- tively, for the positive integer value x (expressed as a double); the function yn(n, x) computes the Bessel function of the second kind for the integer order n for the positive integer value x (expressed as a double). SPECIAL VALUES
j0(0) returns 1. j0(+-infinity) returns 0. j0(NaN) returns a NaN. j1(0) returns 0. j1(+infinity) returns 0. j1(NaN) returns a NaN. y0(0) , y1(0) , and yn(n, 0) all return -infinity and raise the "division-by-zero" floating-point flag. 4th Berkeley Distribution December 11, 2006 4th Berkeley Distribution