Dsd

Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Dsd
# 1  
Old 05-27-2008
Question Dsd

Does anyone here knows DSD scripting language?

How i read all files from a directory? I must use readdir in a while loop but i don;t know how? Help?

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread
Login or Register to Ask a Question
explain_readdir_or_die(3)				     Library Functions Manual					 explain_readdir_or_die(3)

NAME
explain_readdir_or_die - read directory entry and report errors SYNOPSIS
#include <libexplain/readdir.h> struct dirent *explain_readdir_or_die(DIR *dir); DESCRIPTION
The explain_readdir_or_die function is used to call the readdir(2) system call. On failure an explanation will be printed to stderr, obtained from explain_readdir(3), and then the process terminates by calling exit(EXIT_FAILURE). This function is intended to be used in a fashion similar to the following example: explain_readdir_or_die(dir); dir The dir, exactly as to be passed to the readdir(2) system call. Returns: a pointer to a dirent structure, or NULL if end-of-file is reached. On failure, prints an explanation and exits. SEE ALSO
readdir(2) read directory entry explain_readdir(3) explain readdir(2) errors exit(2) terminate the calling process COPYRIGHT
libexplain version 0.52 Copyright (C) 2008 Peter Miller explain_readdir_or_die(3)