Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: df -h
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers df -h Post 99916 by guile on Wednesday 22nd of February 2006 08:25:00 AM
Old 02-22-2006
gnu?

I don't even know what that is and we have no Linux boxes. I'm trying to figure out AIX so I can just get by..

DELPHFIG(3)						      MBK PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS						       DELPHFIG(3)

NAME
delphfig - delete and free a physical figure ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mph.h" int delphfig(figname) char *figname; PARAMETER
figname Name of the figure to be deleted DESCRIPTION
delphfig deletes the figure called figname from the list of physical figure in memory. All the lists of elements belonging to the figure are also deleted and freed. RETURN VALUE
delphfig returns 1 if the figure was delete, and 0 if no figure called figname was present in memory. EXAMPLE
#include "mph.h" void delete_na2_y() { if (delphfig("na2_y")) (void)fputs("deleted na2_y successfully", stdout); else (void)fputs("na2_y not present in ram !", stdout); } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), phfig(3), addphfig(3), getphfig(3), loadphfig(3), savephfig(3), flattenphfig(3), rflattenphfig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 DELPHFIG(3)