Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ksh: make: not found
Top Forums Programming ksh: make: not found Post 97452 by bobk544 on Monday 30th of January 2006 05:00:59 PM
Old 01-30-2006
So i need to put that reference in my .profile then?

Thanks!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris-ksh: directory not found

Solaris 8 using ksh: I have a directory called apps...in that directory there are some flat files and some directories. I can't access one particular subdirectory called netscape-old. I am NOT logged in as root Here is the info... user@machine>ls -l drwxr-xr-x 3 root other ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ksh: cvs: not found ??

Hi, I've set up putty/ plink to work with cvs on windows and connect via ssh to unix where my cvs repository is. I want to use wincvs to log in to my cvs repository. However, I get an error when I run the following command (on windows): cvs -d :ext:user@server:/path/to/repository status ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
2 Replies

3. AIX

Problem MAKE cc: not found on AIX 5.3 please help me...

Hi guys, I am trying to install Big Brother monitoring on my box p570 AIX5.3ML2. But the after the installation you must run a make and it is failed see below the message: /home/bb/bb1.9h-btf/src/ # make Making aix makefile BBOS="aix" CC="cc" CFLAGS=" -Daix -DTIMEH -DREGEXEC... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: touny
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

procedure/function not found in .ksh

Hi all , I am getting an error "job_procfile not found" while excecuting a .ksh script. The script is used to create control-m ( scheduler ) jobs dynamically by reading parameter files ( flat filescomma seperated ) job_procfile is a function within the .ksh script The script is something... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh_ramaoz
8 Replies

5. Solaris

make not found

Hi, I am working with solaris 5.9 and I created make file and I am trying to execute it in a file but not able to execute the file.It is throwing the error-- So please tell me how to resolve it :confused::confused: Thanks in Advance... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ksh not found in solaris

Hi , I am new to solaris world but worked in unix for a while . I have this solaris box version 8 .I am trying to run a simple unix file . Q.shl cat Q.shl #!/bin/ksh db2 get connection state When I run the file I get following error : Q.shl ksh: Q.shl: not found This is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

/bin/ksh: scriptname: not found. ???

I have started to write Korn scripts on the client's AIX 4.2 servers and there is this small problem that puzzles me. I code all my scripts the same way: - first line contains : #!/bin/ksh - I do this console command on every scripts: chmod +x scriptname But still, on some occasions,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh ./sort.sh: not found

I've a simple .sh file: #!/bin/ksh sort -t: -k 1.13,1.13 -k 1.16,1.29 sort.txt > output.txt When i try to run this sort.sh file ./sort.sh it gives me the error: ksh: ./sort.sh: not found I've tried the following: 1) echo $SHELL /bin/ksh 2) echo $PATH... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kajal_ind
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh not found on remote server

Hi guys, I need to run batch jobs on a remote machine. I have been able to make a connection with a user2 login details via ssh, and have tested that I am in the correct directory etc. Problem is that when I try to run the batch job, I keep getting a ksh <batchjobname> not found. If doing it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hopper_no1
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh:not found

Hi, i used to run oracle queries in unix and then transfer the result in to csv files. it was working fine for a month.but today it showed an error like ksh>dimens_minus_scpt.sh not found. Can someone please help. Thanks. :wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varadharajan87
4 Replies
AA-AUTODEP(8)							     AppArmor							     AA-AUTODEP(8)

NAME
aa-autodep - guess basic AppArmor profile requirements SYNOPSIS
aa-autodep <executable> [<executable> ...] DESCRIPTION
aa-autodep is used to generate a minimal AppArmor profile for a set of executables. This program will generate a profile for binary executable as well as interpreted script programs. At a minimum aa-autodep will provide a base profile containing a base include directive which includes basic profile entries needed by most programs. The profile is generated by recursively calling ldd(1) on the executables listed on the command line. BUGS
This program does not perform full static analysis of executables, so the profiles generated are necessarily incomplete. If you find any bugs, please report them at <http://https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/+filebug>. SEE ALSO
apparmor(7), apparmor.d(5), aa-complain(1), aa-enforce(1), aa-disable(1), aa_change_hat(2), and <http://wiki.apparmor.net>. AppArmor 2.7.103 2012-06-28 AA-AUTODEP(8)