Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris SVM metastat -- needs maintenance Post 97149 by Perderabo on Thursday 26th of January 2006 03:55:44 PM
Old 01-26-2006
With nothing showing up in iostat -En, now I think it probably isn't a bad disk. So I don't know what to tell you. Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Help on metastat

hi all, can someone pls pass on your suggestion? Firs thing I am testing a script which checks for the pattern 'Needs Maintenance' from metastat output and prints some messages in the screen. So i need to simulate an error in mirrored disk for metastat to give this message 'Needs Maintenance'.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srirammad007
3 Replies

2. Solaris

SVM - metastat - Last Erred

My company is running a solaris 2.7 machine. The machine is getting slow recently. I have no expert in solaris. Please help. I checked the log in /var/adm/message: I also checked with the command iostat -nE. It returns: Metastat returns the followings: What should i do now?... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nickychung
10 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

What should I do with this metastat result? metareplace everything?

I have to rescue the volumes in a soloris 7 machine. The metastat returns the following result: d6 is dying with iostat -nE returns Harderror 3, Transports error 9 Can some offer me some help? Thank you very much. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nickychung
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Softpartition State: Errored in Command MetaStat

Hi people, I have on problem when execute the command METASTAT... d60: Soft Partition Device: d10 State: Errored Size: 12582912 blocks (6.0 GB) Someone help me? Thank you very much (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: denisgomes
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Metastat shows "maintenance" and "last-erred"

Hi All, Sorry to post a problem for my first post but I'm in a bit of a pickle at the minute! I have an Ultra45 connected to a Storedge 3100 series, 2 internal, 2 external disks with a db application running on the external disks. Now everything is working fine and we've had no downtime or... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheSteed
4 Replies

6. Solaris

SVM Solaris 8 Problem. Metastat output looping

Hi friends, I'm newbie to SVM. Just wanna try installed it on one of our server (to do mirroring for disk0 and disk1) but i think im lost until now. :( the steps i've taken is as below:- 1.prtvtoc /dev/rdsk/c1t0d0s2 | fmthard -s - /dev/rdsk/c1t1d0s2 2.metadb -a -c 3 -f c1t0d0s7... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kronenose
3 Replies

7. Solaris

restore metastat configuration after solaris upgrade

Greetings How can i restore metastat db after a solaris upgrade (9 to 10)? will it work if i save and restore /etc/vfstab and /etc/lvm/md.cf file? root@netad# metastat d35: Mirror Submirror 0: d38 State: Okay Submirror 1: d39 State: Okay Pass:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashif_islam
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep contents from metastat command

Hi, after issuing metastat command I am getting output as follows Actually these soft partitions are more than 100. I want output as Device Name & Size. for eg d4004 2.0 GB (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuxian
4 Replies

9. Solaris

metastat |grep Needs

Dear, Required an script such that : If metastat |grep Needs , results in some output then this command to be executed for the same : opcmsg object=metastat a=OS msg_grp=OpC severity=critical msg_text="Need maintenance for the system $line" With regards, Mjoshi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjoshi87
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Metastat shows state needs maintenance

Hi, We have a Solaris 10 machine with update 11 and was configured with IBM storage. It was assigned 2 LUNs (each 70GB) which were striped to make it 140GB. we have taken full backup of entire machine and Our storage team replaced IBM storage with Nimble storage (they did storage-level... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
6 Replies
CELESTE_STANDALONE(1)						       HUGIN						     CELESTE_STANDALONE(1)

NAME
celeste_standalone - Cloud identification SYNOPSIS
celeste_standalone [options] image1 image2 [..] DESCRIPTION
Celeste has been trained using Support vector machine techniques to identify clouds in photos and remove control points from these areas. celeste_standalone is a command-line tool with all the same functionality as Celeste in hugin. Simple usage is to just 'clean' an existing project file: celeste_standalone -i project.pto -o project.pto OPTIONS
-i <filename> Input Hugin PTO file. Control points over SVM threshold will be removed before being written to the output file. If -m is set to 1, images in the file will be also be masked. -o <filename> Output Hugin PTO file. Default: '<filename>_celeste.pto' -d <filename> SVM model file. Default: 'data/celeste.model' -s <int> Maximum dimension for re-sized image prior to processing. A higher value will increase the resolution of the mask but is significantly slower. Default: 800 -t <float> SVM threshold. Raise this value to remove fewer control points, lower it to remove more. Range 0 to 1. Default: 0.5 -m <1|0> Create masks when processing Hugin PTO file. Default: 0 -f <string> Mask file format. Options are PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF. Default: PNG -r <1|0> Filter radius. 0 = large (more accurate), 1 = small (higher resolution mask, slower, less accurate). Default: 0 -h Print usage. AUTHORS
Written by Tim Nugent. "Version: 2011.4.0" 2011-12-02 CELESTE_STANDALONE(1)