Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris /sbin/zonename file giving me problems Post 93941 by Just Ice on Friday 23rd of December 2005 11:37:11 AM
Old 12-23-2005
/sbin/zonename sounds like a command binary --- touching the file will not make it work ... see if you could copy it from somewhere ... try the install disk or another Solaris 10 x86 box ... good luck!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/sbin

I attempted to run a commands from directory /sbin..............it works only (as example) also: ./fdisk But I want to make simple: fdisk Can me help somebody ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

RLOGIN giving problems.

Hi, I am using RDIST to sync /interfaces directory between two systems say ukblx176 (source) & ukapx063 (target), but when i do rlogin ukapx063 from ukblx176 its asking for password (i dont want it to ask password). when i do rlogin ukblx176 from ukapx063 its doesnt ask for password. ukapx063... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishal_ranjan
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Giving input to a c++ file

My C++ program creates a nxn matrix with given value. For e.g if the input is 10 it will creates a matrix of 10x10 now what i want is the script should run program and give input values in a variation of 1000. Say first matrix of 1000 then 2000 , 3000 ..... 10000. I tried using for loop but unable... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonyaim83
2 Replies

4. Solaris

different between /sbin/init and /usr/sbin/init

root@test09 # ls -al /sbin/init -r-xr-xr-x 1 root sys 550000 Jun 29 2002 /sbin/init root@test09 # ls -al /usr/sbin/init -r-xr-xr-x 1 root sys 37100 Jun 29 2002 /usr/sbin/init (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: userking
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Giving format to a file

hi all, i have a big problem and i don't know what to do. This is the thing: i have a flat file with 26 fields, which are separated by ';' by example, i have this: Peter;Smith;2005;200508; ......... if the lengths of the fields are: field 1: Alphanumeric - field 2: Alphanumeric - field... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DebianJ
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

simulation of wc command giving problems

Hello, i am developing a simple shell script for simulation of wc command but it's not working.Please tell me what is the problem. I have commented the problematic line if then echo "<Improper Usage>" echo "wcassg <options> file" else eval file=\$$# if then chars=0 words=0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: salman4u
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sorting row in a giving file

hi I would like to sort rows in a givin file except the first colomn (or first element of a row) just like the following example file input : 1 3 8 5 2 2 8 1 3 9 8 10 file output : 1 8 5 3 2 8 2 1 3 10 9 8 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yassinegoth
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

GetLine fn always giving last line of the file

Hi, Its bit urget for me to complete. pls help me. I am parsing 2 file 1. INDATA(Data file) 2. GRPFIL(Reference) every record in INDATA should be verified with GRP_DATA. I am seeing the output from only the last line of ref file, its not searching all the lines. INDATA sample... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hyperion.krish
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libquazip.so.1.0.0 is empty, not checked.

I thought I would document this error since its not documented very well. The package or file may be different but the idea is the same. $ sudo yum updateLoaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit, versionlock Setting up Update Process Resolving Dependencies --> Running... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grabbing IP and zonename from multiline 'ifconfig' output

Hi There, I have a Solaris server that has a bunch of zones configured and I am trying to write a script that will take all interfaces other than the loopback ones (e.g. lo0:3 etc) and present them so that I can easily determine the zone that owns the IP So in the case of the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
2 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_diff original_xml operation [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_diff - A utility for comparing Pacemaker configurations (XML format) The tool produces a custom (diff-like) output which it can also apply like a patch OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output Original XML: -o, --original=value XML is contained in the named file -O, --original-string=value XML is contained in the supplied string Operation: -n, --new=value Compare the original XML to the contents of the named file -N, --new-string=value Compare the original XML to the contents of the supplied string -p, --patch=value Patch the original XML with the contents of the named file Additional Options: -c, --cib Compare/patch the inputs as a CIB (includes versions details) -f, --filter Suppress irrelevant differences between the two inputs EXAMPLES
Obtain the two different configuration files by running cibadmin on the two cluster setups to compare: # cibadmin --query > cib-old.xml # cibadmin --query > cib-new.xml Calculate and save the difference between the two files: # crm_diff --original cib-old.xml --new cib-new.xml > patch.xml Apply the patch to the original file: # crm_diff --original cib-old.xml --patch patch.xml > updated.xml Apply the patch to the running cluster: # cibadmin --patch patch.xml AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)