Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Read xml file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Read xml file Post 92397 by Neo on Friday 9th of December 2005 09:35:00 PM
Old 12-09-2005
You can uses PERL or PHP...... works great.

Neo

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read elements of a xml file??????

Hi, What is a good way to read elements of an xml file? i did try xmllint it doesnt provide a function to output values of a tree. In the below example when i specify from Family2 I need the name of the father then the output should be DAVE. Appreciate any help provided in this regards. Many... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedwaseem2000
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read block of lines from xml file

Hi I am new to this forum. I have few XML files and from each xml file I want to copy some specific 50 no of lines and copy them to some other file. how to do that? pls help.. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pritam1980
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read data in XML file

Hello Everybody, I have a question on reading the data from XML file through KSH shell script. In the below file I need to collect the patient control no and its respective insured id. I need to have pair of these values in single line separated by some special character, so that I could use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: swame_sp
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

read and write to xml file

hi i am quite new to shell scripting and need help in reading and writing in xml file i have an xml file with format: <main> <store> <name>ABC</name> <flag>0</flag> <size>123<size> </store> <store> <name>DEF</name> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kichu
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to read XML file

Dear All, I have one log file and it contains lot of XML as below. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: murtujak
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help on awk to read xml file

Hello, I have a xml file as shown below. I want to parse the file and store data in variables. xml file looks like: <TEST NAME="DataBaseurl">jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:ora10</TEST> <TEST NAME="Databaseuser">Pradeep</TEST> ...... and many other such lines i want to read this file and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepmacha
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To read a flat file containing XML data

I have a file something like this:aaaa.xml content of the file is 0,<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <storeInformation xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <s> <BRANCH_NO>3061</BRANCH_NO> <BRANCH_NAME>GREEN EXPRESS</BRANCH_NAME> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmanivan82
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read file excluding XML in it

Hi , I have a file like below.I want all the content in a single line excluding the XML.How can i proceed? t=21 y=23 rg=xyz ..... <xmlstarts> . . <xmlends> lk=99 lo=09 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetan.c
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to read XML file

Hi unix Gurus, I am really new to Unix Scripting. Please help me to create a shell script which reads the xml file and from that i need to fetch a particular information. For example <SOURCE BUSINESSNAME ="" DATABASETYPE ="Teradata" DBDNAME ="DWPROD3" DESCRIPTION ="" NAME... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmilePlease
5 Replies

10. Red Hat

How to read an xml file through shell script?

Hey , can we read an xml file and make changes in it through shell script. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramsavi
4 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.4.16. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)