Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how can I call a pl/sql funciton in unix script Post 89478 by reborg on Sunday 13th of November 2005 05:20:03 PM
Old 11-13-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo
who can show me how to call pl/sql function or precudure in unix script..

cheers,
There are examples of how to do this in several of your previous threads.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call pl/sql in unix script

sample code as following: test_sql(){ #test#echo test_sql str=`$ORACLE_BIN/sqlplus -s $user/$passwd <<EOM set verify off set heading off set feedback off #--------start pl/sql { DECLARE CURSOR pah_cs IS select id from table where letter = 'abcd';... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: YoYo
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to call SQL procedure from UNIX Shellscript ?

Hi All I would be thankful to you all if you will guide me the steps to call a stored proc. from unix shell script. that stored proc. could be parameterised or parameterless developed in SQL. Any info. in this topic would help me..... Thanks in advance.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varungupta
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix call to Oracle PL/SQL pkg/store.proc

HI, I'm trying to get this right, please can you help. In my unix korn shell script, I call an oracle stored proc within a package and I specify 3 parameters, 2 of which are IN OUT parameters (i.e. I expect the stored proc to change them and return them back to me). Does the unix code... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: csong2
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can SQL Server call be made from unix sh

Hi, I need to make SQL Server procedure call (exec <proc name>)from unix shell script. First of all I would like to know if it is possible. I know we can do it from Oracle but not sure about SQL Server. Version: SunOS 5.8 SQL 8.0 I have made the below entry in the interface file. NSXNA267 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sspreethi
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call a pl sql function from unix

hi, I want to know how to call a pl sql function testfunction(param1,..) that returns a value and grab that value in a shell variable. Thnx in advance ---------- Post updated 03-30-10 at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous update was 03-29-10 at 03:49 PM ---------- thnx a lot jim (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: austinhell3_16
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Call sql script

I want to call the sql query from UNIX..but how to set page size and other necessary parameters i don't know plz guide me how to do this (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagar_1986
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using PHP , call a sql inside a unix script

I am running the xampp on WINDOWS, and my php script is connecting to a unix script on a different server (ssh2_connect("11.31.138.56", 22). I am running the unix script and inside this script I am calling the .sql file . The SQL is connecting to oracle db on the unix server. But the sqlplus... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madfox
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call sql script from UNIX shell script

I know this question is out there in many forums, but I tried all the combinations in vain. I'm basically trying to call a sql script from a shell script. Below is my sql script (plsql.sql) DELCARE v_empno NUMBER := '&empno'; BEGIN select ename,sal from emp where empno = v_empno;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: FName_LName
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Call SQL LOADER FROM UNIX

HI Experts, I am pretty new to scripting and i need to create a perl or shell script which should fetch a file from local directory and insert the data into a table using sql loader. This will be later added to chron job to run daily and fetch all files and load them into the table. Also i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam1234
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Call SQL LOADER FROM UNIX

HI Experts, I am pretty new to scripting and i need to create a perl or shell script which should fetch a file from local directory and insert the data into a table using sql loader. This will be later added to chron job to run daily and fetch all files and load them into the table. Also i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sam1234
1 Replies
cvm-checkpassword(8)					      System Manager's Manual					      cvm-checkpassword(8)

NAME
cvm-checkpassword - checkpassword interface for CVM modules SYNOPSIS
cvm-checkpassword CVM Command [ arguments ... ] DESCRIPTION
http://cr.yp.to/checkpwd/interface.html http://untroubled.org/cvm/cvm.html See the above links for details on both the CVM and checkpassword interfaces. To use this interface with qmail-pop3d(8), use the following command line: /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup cvm-checkpassword cvm-unix /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d ./Maildir/ Note: The default mode of operations for this module is to attempt to split a domain name from the account name. If this is not desirable, set $CVM_ACCOUNT_SPLIT_CHARS to an empty string. SEE ALSO
cvm-pwfile(8), cvm-qmail(8), cvm-unix(8), cvm-sql(8), cvm-vmailmgr(8), cvm-benchclient(8), cvm-testclient(8) http://untroubled.org/cvm/cvm.html cvm-checkpassword(8)