Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX HP -UX certification details. Post 84056 by qfwfq on Wednesday 21st of September 2005 12:56:52 PM
Old 09-21-2005
I have done HP-UX CSA exam and was pretty easy. You should get the book: HP-UX CSA Official Study Guide and Desk Reference (ISBN: 0-13-144854-4). If you can attend to one of these courses this could help:

http://www.hp.com/education/courses/h3064s100.html

http://www.hp.com/education/courses/h3065s.html

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Certification

are there any unix certification's on security, and which is the most best one to take? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
2 Replies

2. Programming

C Certification

I would like to become certified in C/C++ and UNIX. Can anyone assist by giving links or details of the best track I could take. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lucky Luke
1 Replies

3. AIX

Certification

Hi, I know this may not be the right place to put this but i wanted to know if there is any AIX certification avialable or something similar . Or is there any general Unix certification . TIA Anubha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asinha63
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Certification

Hi I know Shell, AWK, SED, I am looking for some Certification Red Hat or any other recoginsed one. I dont want to go into Networking I want to remain as Developer...So Can you help me in knowing what kind of Certifications are avaible. Links, PDF's, etc are most welcomed. Thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niceboykunal123
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Certification.

Hi, I am planning to do a certification in Linux for beginners level. I am confused with SCSAS cerification, RHCT and LPIC level1. Can any one guide me for this. And also please let me know details about the institute availabe in India. Regards, Siba Sankar Nayak (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which certification

I'm learning UNIX on my Mac (BSD) and quite like it. I'm a newbie, but I think I'd like to eventually find some work with UNIX/LINUX. But I'm not sure where to begin -- there are so many versions and job options, it's kind of overwhelming. A friend suggested learning Debian to start out with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

at -l doesnt give details of the scheduled job. How to get the details?

I have scheduled couple of shell scripts to run using 'at' command. The o/p of at -l is: $ at -l 1320904800.a Thu Nov 10 01:00:00 2011 1320894000.a Wed Nov 9 22:00:00 2011 1320876000.a Wed Nov 9 17:00:00 2011 $ uname -a SunOS dc2prcrptetl2 5.9 Generic_122300-54 sun4u sparc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superparticle
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Certification course

Good afternnon i've got a question: Does anybody know if there is a course or link that i can take and then take a good and qualified certification course related to unix programim¡ng and scripting ? Id appreciate your help in advanced ---------- Post updated at 01:56 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-UX certification

Hi, In my current organist I am using HP-UX. I would like to get certified in UNIX but i am not sure for which certification i should go. I am thinking of either Solaris or HP-UX. Please guide me which would be better for me? And also let me what study materials should i use and the Fees... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ManishV
3 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies
test-speech(1)							   User Commands						    test-speech(1)

NAME
test-speech - a test application provided by gnome-speech DESCRIPTION
test-speech is a simple test application provided by gnome-speech. It is used to verify the driver for a speech engine, e.g., freetts-syn- thesis-driver, is funcioning properly, in order to make sure users can activate and interact with the gnome-speech driver successfully. GNOME Speech aims to be a general interface to various text-to-speech engines for the GNOME desktop. It allows the simple speaking of text, as well as control over various speech parameters such as speech pitch, rate, and volume. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/test-speech a test application provided by gnome-speech ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-a11y-speech | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libgnomespeech(3), attributes(5) NOTES
gnome-speech is written by Marc Mulcahy and Michael Meeks. SunOS 5.11 3 Dec 2006 test-speech(1)