Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix price
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix price Post 58138 by AbEnd on Sunday 14th of November 2004 05:26:06 PM
Old 11-14-2004
Re: unix price

Quote:
Originally posted by lianandre
hello,
ich only wanna ask, if somebody knows how much unix (not linux) is. i canīt find a price for unix on the internet.

bye
But why would you want something that is UNIX (tm)? Why not use some UNIX clone?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Intel vs Dlink NIC Gigabyte price point difference

Hi, I wondering about intel and dlink gigabyte desktop nic card price point, May i ask if someone know the difference between the two gigabyte nic card, I found at my local electronic store that theres a price difference between the two the intel is double the price of the dlink although the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
4 Replies
Bonds(1)						      General Commands Manual							  Bonds(1)

NAME
Bonds - Example of bond pricing SYNOPSIS
Bonds DESCRIPTION
Bonds is an example of using QuantLib. It shows how to set up a term structure and then price some simple bonds. The last part is dedicated to peripherical computations such as yield-to-price or price-to-yield. SEE ALSO
The source code Bonds.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), EquityOption(1), Fitted- BondCurve(1), FRA(1), MarketModels(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Luigi Ballabio . QuantLib 22 October 2008 Bonds(1)