Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix price
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix price Post 58131 by zazzybob on Sunday 14th of November 2004 04:41:47 PM
Old 11-14-2004
Re: unix price

Quote:
Originally posted by lianandre
i canīt find a price for unix on the internet.
You will need to look on each individual vendors website in order to check your licensing requirements and which products you will need to purchase. Depending on the UNIX version you decide to go with, you may need to purchase new hardware if your current architecture is different to the architecture you intend to migrate to.

Your question is too vague and broad to gain a more appropriate answer.

There are many vendors of Unix - IBM (AIX), HP (HP-UX), SCO (!), Sun (Solaris) and many more.

http://www.google.com

If you'd like more assistance, you'll need to post exactly what your requirements are.

You should also navigate
Our Home Page > General Topics > Answers to Frequently Asked Questions > Where do I download LINUX & UNIX?

Cheers
ZB

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Intel vs Dlink NIC Gigabyte price point difference

Hi, I wondering about intel and dlink gigabyte desktop nic card price point, May i ask if someone know the difference between the two gigabyte nic card, I found at my local electronic store that theres a price difference between the two the intel is double the price of the dlink although the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
4 Replies
ARORA-CACHEINFO(1)					      General Commands Manual						ARORA-CACHEINFO(1)

NAME
arora-cacheinfo - a tool for extracting files and metadata out of Arora cache files. SYNOPSIS
arora-cacheinfo [-o cachefile] [file | url] DESCRIPTION
Arora-cacheinfo is a tool for extracting files and displaying metadata out of an Arora cache files that are stored on the disk. Every cache file contains both the cached file (sometimes compressed) and metadata associated with it such as expiration date. Cache files names always include the md5sum of the url and passing a url to arora-cacheinfo.1 will automatically determine the correct matching cache file name. OPTIONS
-o cachefile Write the cached file if it exists to cachefile file Specify the file to read from. url Specify the url from which to compute the file to read from. BUGS Please report bugs to http://code.google.com/p/arora/issues/list. AUTHOR
The author of arora-cacheinfo is Benjamin C. Meyer <ben@meyerhome.net>. This manual page was written by Benjamin C. Meyer <ben@meyerhome.net> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. July 2009 ARORA-CACHEINFO(1)