Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix price
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix price Post 58114 by lianandre on Sunday 14th of November 2004 05:59:01 AM
Old 11-14-2004
unix price

hello,
ich only wanna ask, if somebody knows how much unix (not linux) is. i canīt find a price for unix on the internet.

bye

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Intel vs Dlink NIC Gigabyte price point difference

Hi, I wondering about intel and dlink gigabyte desktop nic card price point, May i ask if someone know the difference between the two gigabyte nic card, I found at my local electronic store that theres a price difference between the two the intel is double the price of the dlink although the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
4 Replies
Finance::Quote::Trustnet(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       Finance::Quote::Trustnet(3)

NAME
Finance::Quote::Trustnet - Obtain unit trust prices from trustnet.co.uk SYNOPSIS
use Finance::Quote; $q = Finance::Quote->new; %stockinfo = $q->fetch("uk_unit_trusts","trust-name"); # Can failover to other methods %stockinfo = $q->fetch("trustnet","trust-name"); # Use this module only. DESCRIPTION
This module obtains information about UK unit trust prices from www.trustnet.co.uk. The information source "uk_unit_trusts" can be used if the source of prices is irrelevant, and "trustnet" if you specifically want to use trustnet.co.uk. UNIT TRUST NAMES
Unfortunately there is no unique identifier for unit trust names. Therefore enough of the name should be given including spaces to yield a unique match. Trustnet sometimes uses abbreviated names, and the string given should match the abbreviation. Consult http://www.trustnet.co.uk/ut/funds/perf.asp?sort=0 to find a match for your unit trusts. Example "jupiter income" LABELS RETURNED
Information available from Trustnet may include the following labels: exchange method source name currency bid ask yield price. In case of a unit trust, "price" returns the offer (ask) price. In case of an OIEC, the unique price is returned in "bid", "ask" and "price". SEE ALSO
Trustnet website - http://www.trustnet.co.uk/ Finance::Quote::Yahoo::USA perl v5.12.1 2009-10-05 Finance::Quote::Trustnet(3)