Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Red Hat 9 - NTFS Support
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Red Hat 9 - NTFS Support Post 51017 by HelpAusHeaven on Saturday 8th of May 2004 11:10:16 AM
Old 05-08-2004
Gentoo also has NTFS support!Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

End of life date for errata support for our final Red Hat Linux distribution

Dear Red Hat Linux user, We are approaching the published end of life date for errata support for our final Red Hat Linux distribution. We'd like to remind you of this date and the options available to you for migrating your Red Hat Linux implementations: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: google
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ntfs support

hello, I want to acces my other drives(NTFS) on my fedora 6......I had recomplied my kernel to 2.6.23....previously it was 2.6.18.... Also I had loaded driver for ntfs ie.......installed successfully ....fuse + ntfs-3g..... Now I am able to accces my other ntfs drives....... but what i need is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
11 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card?

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card? Does any Linux OS support Nvidia card? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sito
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat Network / Support

Dear all, I have around 7 servers which are running under RHEL 5.x Version. I have supported the server for nearly 3 years. Till now I have not contacted RHEL Network Support from Redhat for any services. Now a thought came to my mind , that in any case if there is some issue with the OS or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Right to left language support, in Red Hat EL6

i need for a right to left language support, in red hat EL6 , for repository problem, i never could to use from yum-solution, is there a rpm-solution or config-solution? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alwaystudent
1 Replies
MOUNT_NTFS(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					     MOUNT_NTFS(8)

NAME
mount_ntfs -- mount an NTFS file system SYNOPSIS
mount_ntfs [-s] [-o options] special node DESCRIPTION
The mount_ntfs command attaches the NTFS file system residing on the device special to the global file system namespace at the location indi- cated by node. This command is normally executed by mount(8) at boot time, but can be used by any user to mount an NTFS file system on any directory that they own (provided, of course, that they have appropriate access to the device that contains the file system). The options are as follows: -s Mount the volume using case sensitive semantics. This means that you can create files that have names that only differ in case such as for example "foo" and "Foo". Without this option the volume is mounted using case insensitive semantics in which case if you cre- ate a file with name "foo" you then cannot create a file named "Foo" or rather if you do create a file named "Foo" it would overwrite the existing file "foo". -o Options are specified with a -o flag followed by a comma separated string of options. See the mount(8) man page for possible options and their meanings. SEE ALSO
mount(2), unmount(2), fstab(5), mount(8) HISTORY
This NTFS implementation first appeared in Mac OS X 10.5. AUTHORS
This NTFS implementation was written by Anton Altaparmakov <aia21@cantab.net>. Mac OS X September 12, 2008 Mac OS X