Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to get to the OK prompt without Sun keyboard Post 50282 by viRaven on Tuesday 20th of April 2004 03:55:24 PM
Old 04-20-2004

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

keyboard & monitor for SUn ultra enterprise 3000

Hi all, i just purchased Sun Ultra Enterprise 3000, but they did not include with keyboard/mouse . i am very new with this box. could you give me which type of keyboard i can use and video connector to my monitor since serial connectors for keyboard and video is different with my PC. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterbear
5 Replies

2. Solaris

How to get to a OK prompt on new SUN T5140

Hi, I have a brand new SUN T5140 machine. I am trying to install Solaris 10 on the box. When I go to the machine using a KVM session I can see a blank screen , how can I get to the OK prompt to start the installation. Thanks, Suresh (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
10 Replies

3. Solaris

SUN Type 7 Keyboard, Thinklogical KVM Extender and Mouse - Any ideas?

Hello all rather new to diagnosing hardware issues on SUN platforms (still new to Sol 10 also). Sorry if this is not a great question. I have searched the forums and have not found an answer to my specific issue. Ok, I have a SUN V215 hooked up to a Thinklogical KVM extender. There are 2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: caddyjoe77
3 Replies

4. Hardware

Sun Blade 1000 keyboard not detected.

Hello, I have a sun blade 1000 machine, it passes post, has 2 750mhz sparc 3 cpus and has 4GB of ram. I have setup a TIP connection and did everything i could to figure what the hell is going on, but I cannot it seems to me that the usb ports are not giving out any power. I've tried all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary0x01
0 Replies

5. Solaris

XSCF prompt disappeared, Sun M5000

Hi, I've got an issue here: After I logon to the xscf prompt of this Sun M5000 and did 'XSCF> version -c xcp', the xscf prompt disappeared. I can't get it back and can't log out. exit rebootxscf logout #. #> #> ~# ~# exit sendbreak exit I tried to set the Mode Switch to the service... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Ultra 5 Cahnge Keyboard Type

Hi, I have a Sun Ultra 5 workstation with Sun Keyboard Type 6. My problem is the workstation recognize the keyboard as Keyboard Type 4 instead of type 6. How can I change the workstation to recognize sun keyboard type 6. Any idea? # kbd -t Type 4 Sun keyboard :wall::wall::wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fairus
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem getting vertical bar with British keyboard layout on US (physical) keyboard

Hi, I've got a bit of a ridiculous problem and wasn't sure where to post it. I need to use the vertical bar for piping in Bash but, as per the title, am using a UK layout on a US (physical) keyboard which doesn't have a key for it in the place I'd expect. I've tried using xbindkeys and Unicode... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchgargoyle
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun V445 hangs before {0} ok prompt

I am having a problem when booting my Sun V445 machine with Solaris 10 installed on it. Machine hangs at boot at following step : 0>Copyright 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved 0>OBP->POST Call with %o0=00000800.01014000. 0>Diag level set to MAX. 0>Verbosity level set to... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: usmanijaz101
21 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)