Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Red Hat 9 - NTFS Support
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Red Hat 9 - NTFS Support Post 46039 by AndroidI6 on Wednesday 7th of January 2004 04:46:50 PM
Old 01-07-2004
bah, nevermind I found what I needed

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

End of life date for errata support for our final Red Hat Linux distribution

Dear Red Hat Linux user, We are approaching the published end of life date for errata support for our final Red Hat Linux distribution. We'd like to remind you of this date and the options available to you for migrating your Red Hat Linux implementations: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: google
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ntfs support

hello, I want to acces my other drives(NTFS) on my fedora 6......I had recomplied my kernel to 2.6.23....previously it was 2.6.18.... Also I had loaded driver for ntfs ie.......installed successfully ....fuse + ntfs-3g..... Now I am able to accces my other ntfs drives....... but what i need is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
11 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card?

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card? Does any Linux OS support Nvidia card? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sito
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat Network / Support

Dear all, I have around 7 servers which are running under RHEL 5.x Version. I have supported the server for nearly 3 years. Till now I have not contacted RHEL Network Support from Redhat for any services. Now a thought came to my mind , that in any case if there is some issue with the OS or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Right to left language support, in Red Hat EL6

i need for a right to left language support, in red hat EL6 , for repository problem, i never could to use from yum-solution, is there a rpm-solution or config-solution? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alwaystudent
1 Replies
WCWIDTH(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							WCWIDTH(3)

NAME
wcwidth - determine columns needed for a wide character SYNOPSIS
#define _XOPEN_SOURCE #include <wchar.h> int wcwidth(wchar_t c); DESCRIPTION
The wcwidth() function returns the number of columns needed to represent the wide character c. If c is a printable wide character, the value is at least 0. If c is L'', the value is 0. Otherwise -1 is returned. RETURN VALUE
The wcwidth() function returns the number of column positions for c. CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001. Note that glibc before 2.2.5 used the prototype int wcwidth(wint_t c); NOTES
The behavior of wcwidth() depends on the LC_CTYPE category of the current locale. SEE ALSO
iswprint(3), wcswidth(3), feature_test_macros(7) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.25 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
1999-07-25 WCWIDTH(3)