Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Red Hat 9 - NTFS Support
Operating Systems Linux Gentoo Red Hat 9 - NTFS Support Post 46039 by AndroidI6 on Wednesday 7th of January 2004 04:46:50 PM
Old 01-07-2004
bah, nevermind I found what I needed

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

End of life date for errata support for our final Red Hat Linux distribution

Dear Red Hat Linux user, We are approaching the published end of life date for errata support for our final Red Hat Linux distribution. We'd like to remind you of this date and the options available to you for migrating your Red Hat Linux implementations: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: google
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ntfs support

hello, I want to acces my other drives(NTFS) on my fedora 6......I had recomplied my kernel to 2.6.23....previously it was 2.6.18.... Also I had loaded driver for ntfs ie.......installed successfully ....fuse + ntfs-3g..... Now I am able to accces my other ntfs drives....... but what i need is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
11 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card?

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card? Does any Linux OS support Nvidia card? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sito
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat Network / Support

Dear all, I have around 7 servers which are running under RHEL 5.x Version. I have supported the server for nearly 3 years. Till now I have not contacted RHEL Network Support from Redhat for any services. Now a thought came to my mind , that in any case if there is some issue with the OS or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Right to left language support, in Red Hat EL6

i need for a right to left language support, in red hat EL6 , for repository problem, i never could to use from yum-solution, is there a rpm-solution or config-solution? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alwaystudent
1 Replies
Devel::PartialDump(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Devel::PartialDump(3pm)

NAME
Devel::PartialDump - Partial dumping of data structures, optimized for argument printing. VERSION
version 0.17 SYNOPSIS
use Devel::PartialDump; sub foo { print "foo called with args: " . Devel::PartialDump->new->dump(@_); } use Devel::PartialDump qw(warn); # warn is overloaded to create a concise dump instead of stringifying $some_bad_data warn "this made a boo boo: ", $some_bad_data DESCRIPTION
This module is a data dumper optimized for logging of arbitrary parameters. It attempts to truncate overly verbose data, in a way that is hopefully more useful for diagnostics warnings than warn Dumper(@stuff); Unlike other data dumping modules there are no attempts at correctness or cross referencing, this is only meant to provide a slightly deeper look into the data in question. There is a default recursion limit, and a default truncation of long lists, and the dump is formatted on one line (new lines in strings are escaped), to aid in readability. You can enable it temporarily by importing functions like "warn", "croak" etc to get more informative errors during development, or even use it as: BEGIN { local $@; eval "use Devel::PartialDump qw(...)" } to get DWIM formatting only if it's installed, without introducing a dependency. SAMPLE OUTPUT
"foo" "foo" "foo" => "bar" foo: "bar" "foo => "bar", gorch => [ 1, "bah" ]" foo: "bar", gorch: [ 1, "bah" ] "[ { foo => ["bar"] } ]" [ { foo: ARRAY(0x9b265d0) } ] "[ 1 .. 10 ]" [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ... ] "foo bar" "foo bar" ""foo" . chr(1)" "foox{1}" ATTRIBUTES
max_length The maximum character length of the dump. Anything bigger than this will be truncated. Not defined by default. max_elements The maximum number of elements (array elements or pairs in a hash) to print. Defaults to 6. max_depth The maximum level of recursion. Defaults to 2. stringify Whether or not to let objects stringify themselves, instead of using "StrVal" in overload to avoid side effects. Defaults to false (no overloading). pairs Whether or not to autodetect named args as pairs in the main "dump" function. If this attribute is true, and the top level value list is even sized, and every odd element is not a reference, then it will dumped as pairs instead of a list. EXPORTS
All exports are optional, nothing is exported by default. This module uses Sub::Exporter, so exports can be renamed, curried, etc. warn show show_scalar croak carp confess cluck dump See the various methods for behavior documentation. These methods will use $Devel::PartialDump::default_dumper as the invocant if the first argument is not blessed and "isa" Devel::PartialDump, so they can be used as functions too. Particularly "warn" can be used as a drop in replacement for the built in warn: warn "blah blah: ", $some_data; by importing use Devel::PartialDump qw(warn); $some_data will be have some of it's data dumped. $default_dumper The default dumper object to use for export style calls. Can be assigned to to alter behavior globally. This is generally useful when using the "warn" export as a drop in replacement for "CORE::warn". METHODS
warn @blah A wrapper for "dump" that prints strings plainly. show @blah show_scalar $x Like "warn", but instead of returning the value from "warn" it returns its arguments, so it can be used in the middle of an expression. Note that my $x = show foo(); will actually evaluate "foo" in list context, so if you only want to dump a single element and retain scalar context use my $x = show_scalar foo(); which has a prototype of "$" (as opposed to taking a list). This is similar to the venerable Ingy's fabulous and amazing XXX module. carp croak confess cluck Drop in replacements for Carp exports, that format their arguments like "warn". dump @stuff Returns a one line, human readable, concise dump of @stuff. If called in void context, will "warn" with the dump. Truncates the dump according to "max_length" if specified. dump_as_list $depth, @stuff dump_as_pairs $depth, @stuff Dump @stuff using the various formatting functions. Dump as pairs returns comma delimited pairs with "=>" between the key and the value. Dump as list returns a comma delimited dump of the values. format $depth, $value format_key $depth, $key format_object $depth, $object format_ref $depth, $Ref format_array $depth, $array_ref format_hash $depth, $hash_ref format_undef $depth, undef format_string $depth, $string format_number $depth, $number quote $string The various formatting methods. You can override these to provide a custom format. "format_array" and "format_hash" recurse with "$depth + 1" into "dump_as_list" and "dump_as_pairs" respectively. "format_ref" delegates to "format_array" and "format_hash" and does the "max_depth" tracking. It will simply stringify the ref if the recursion limit has been reached. AUTHOR
XXXX XXX'XX (Yuval Kogman) <nothingmuch@woobling.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2008 by XXXX XXX'XX (Yuval Kogman). This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. CONTRIBUTORS
o David Golden <dagolden@cpan.org> o Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> o Jesse Luehrs <doy@tozt.net> o Karen Etheridge <ether@cpan.org> o Leo Lapworth <web@web-teams-computer.local> o Steven Lee <stevenwh.lee@gmail.com> perl v5.18.2 2013-11-30 Devel::PartialDump(3pm)