Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming equal command for gotoxy() in uinx Post 45612 by acqy on Thursday 25th of December 2003 07:39:57 PM
Old 12-25-2003
Lightbulb

Hello, I've seen your question, you can use ncurses library to solve your problem. Maybe "mvprintw" function will help you, but do note that when you compile your project, please add "-lcurses" option to your compiler, that is :
g++ -lcurses my.cpp

By the way, you can also use newt library.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command to list Files less than or equal to 2k size

Hi, *.xml files stored on date wise folders. I need to extract *.xml files from all the folders. File size is lessthan or equal to 2K. Please let me know command or some shell program to due this job on linux m/c This is urgent, Thanks in advance - Bache Gowda (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gotoxy(x,y) in UNIX

Hi there, Is there any equivalent command in UNIX for gotoxy() function of C? I'm having difficulty placing the input of user from a specified line. Say I have below output: I would want user to input their answer immediately after the question but still the choices of answer is displayed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Orbix
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Setting array equal to command response

normally when i type: condor_q | tail -1 command line returns: 0 jobs; 0 idle, 0 running, 0 held I want use the number in front of 'running' in a series of equality tests to submit more jobs when my queue gets low. Someone showed me how to do it a few days ago by setting an array equal to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pattywac
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regex NOT EQUAL help

I have the following line to text: ExecuteQueue Name=default ThreadCount=60 I want to write a sed or awk function that eliminates everything before "ThreadCount" without taking into account what is actually in front of ThreadCount. Meaning there may be text in front of "ThreadCount" other... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArterialTool
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

while [ $x -ge 50 ] + and equal to zero ; then

while + and equal to zero ; then what to punt instead of phrase and equal to zero. it's bash thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: losh
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not equal to in Unix

Guys, I am trying to do below operation LAST_TRANSACTION=2 if ]; then # do something fi If the LAST_TRANSACTION variable is not equal to 1 or 2 or 3 then code inside the if block should be execute. This code is not working, Any help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowrishankar05
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding difference in two comma separated files in UINX

Dear All, I have requirement like this: I have 2 camma seperated files file1: 1,aaa,bbb,ccc, 2,bbb,ccc,ddd, 3,ccc,ddd,eee, file2: 1,aaa,bbb,ccc, 2,bbb,ddd,ddd, 3,ccc,ddd,eee, my requirement is I should get message in the out put like: There is a difference in 3 rd filed in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mymoto
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

If not equal to then loop

How do I go about amending this simple script that prompts for a yes/no response so that if neither Y or N are entered it will loop back back to the original prompt #!/bin/ksh echo "Enter yes of no" read answer if then echo "You selected yes" elif then echo "You selected no" elif... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gmears
5 Replies

9. Linux

Linux command to find and replace occurance of more than two equal sign with "==" from XML file.

Please help me, wasted hrs:wall:, to find this soulution:- I need a command that will work on file (xml) and replace multiple occurrence (more than 2 times) Examples 1. '===' 2. '====' 3. '=======' should be replaced by just '==' Note :- single character should be replaced. (=... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: RedRocks!!
13 Replies
Array(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						Array(3pm)

NAME
Test::Data::Array -- test functions for array variables SYNOPSIS
use Test::Data qw(Array); DESCRIPTION
Functions array_any_ok( ITEM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if any element of ARRAY is ITEM. array_none_ok( ITEM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if no element of ARRAY is ITEM. array_once_ok( ITEM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if only one element of ARRAY is ITEM. array_multiple_ok( ITEM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if more than one element of ARRAY is ITEM. array_max_ok( NUMBER, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if all elements of ARRAY are numerically less than or equal to NUMBER. array_min_ok( NUMBER, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if all elements of ARRAY are numerically greater than or equal to NUMBER. array_maxstr_ok( ITEM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if all elements of ARRAY are asciibetically less than or equal to MAX. array_minstr_ok( ITEM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if all elements of ARRAY are asciibetically greater than or equal to MAX. array_sum_ok( SUM, ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if the numerical sum of ARRAY is SUM. array_empty_ok( ARRAY [, NAME] ) Ok if the array contains no elements. array_length_ok( ARRAY, LENGTH [, NAME] ) Ok if the array contains LENGTH number of elements. array_sortedstr_ascending_ok( ARRAY, [, NAME] ) Ok if each succeeding element is asciibetically greater than or equal to the one before. array_sortedstr_descending_ok( ARRAY, [, NAME] ) Ok if each succeeding element is asciibetically less than or equal to the one before. array_sorted_ascending_ok( ARRAY, [, NAME] ) Ok if each succeeding element is numerically greater than or equal to the one before. array_sorted_descending_ok( ARRAY, [, NAME] ) Ok if each succeeding element is numerically less than or equal to the one before. SEE ALSO
Test::Data, Test::Data::Scalar, Test::Data::Function, Test::Data::Hash, Test::Builder SOURCE AVAILABILITY
This source is in Github: http://github.com/briandfoy/test-data/tree/master AUTHOR
brian d foy, "<bdfoy@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2002-2009 brian d foy. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2009-02-12 Array(3pm)