Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 32-bit or 64-bit
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers 32-bit or 64-bit Post 31739 by yls177 on Tuesday 12th of November 2002 08:13:10 PM
Old 11-12-2002
brilliant...

but that left aix out of the picture...?

any equivalent commands in aix.. to show 32 or 64 bits..

thanks
yls177

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

boot the 32 bit kernel on a 64 bit PPC Linux machine?

Hi all, I'm looking to cover a corner case for an upcoming test cycle. Is there a way to boot a RedHat Advanced Server 4 (update 3) installed on a Power PC machine to use a 32 bit kernel? This would be similar to what is done here -> https://www.unix.com/aix/26204-aix-platform.html I've done... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: philrau
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
TRANSPOSE(9.1)															    TRANSPOSE(9.1)

NAME
rotate, transpose - re-orient an image SYNOPSIS
fb/rotate angle [ input ] fb/transpose [ -vhadrlui ] [ -ox y ] [ input ] DESCRIPTION
Rotate rotates the image in its input picture file (default standard input) clockwise by angle degrees, writing the resulting picture file on standard output. Transpose turns its input picture file on its side by reflection through its major (descending from left to right) diagonal, writing the resulting picture file on standard output. If no file name is given, the picture is read from standard input. Options yield all possible symmetries of the square grid: -d reflects the image through its descending diagonal (the default). -a reflects the image through its ascending diagonal. -v reflects the image left-to-right through its vertical center line. -h inverts the image top-to-bottom through its horizontal center line. -r rotates the image to the right (clockwise) 90 degrees. -l rotates the image to the left (counterclockwise) 90 degrees. -u rotates the image upside down (180 degrees). -i identity transformation (for completeness only.) -o x y translates by (x,y). Without -o, the input and output files have the same upper-left corner. Transpose is particularly useful to convince programs that work on the rows of a picture file to operate on columns. For example fb/transpose big | fb/resample 48 | fb/transpose | fb/resample 48 >tiny makes a tiny 48x48 version of a big picture. SOURCE
/sys/src/fb/rotate.c /sys/src/fb/transpose.c SEE ALSO
picfile(9.6), resample(9.1) BUGS
Very large images may not fit in memory. The result of rotate is not anti-aliased. TRANSPOSE(9.1)